Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
84%
EU CGTV Crew
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Tigzzz on the 2nd of March 2015:
Was an absolute pleasure guys, really enjoyable games to cast and as a community you were phenomenal to stay tuned in for as long as you did!

Me and rikk are already looking forward to the next amount of coverage we can bring you guys. Thanks again for your support!

Could not have said it better, thank you so much everyone for watching. In total we have had more than 21k viewers over the course of 2 days, with peak points nearly reaching the 600 viewer mark which is so incredibly good and during those peaks we have seen the chat just go wild that I had to get more chat moderators to help me out there . I do hope you guys also enjoyed the commentating from me and @Tigzzz , but not just that also the overall experience with the chat and the betting system.

Also a massive thank you to @miss for testing everything beforehand, otherwise there wouldn't have been a stream at all. And I do think in general people should appreciate the work he does for the cod2 community a little bit more.

Think I will leave it with this as I only slept for about 3 hours since I had to wake up early,,, So thank you guys so much as ever for the support you were awesome and see you on the next stream.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
MK
Rep:
84%
tnx rikkz again good stream <3 keep it
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from rikkz on the 2nd of March 2015:
but not just that also the overall experience with the chat and the betting system.

The betting system works really good and is entertaining, nice addition to just streaming and casting.

Keep up the good work!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
80%
since i watched his cod2 streams from the lan im thinking about turning back to cod2 lol

great jobrikzz
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Nice work from their sides and also from miss his side ofcourse. unfortunate you had to stream one of our worst games immediately rewatched the stream of our match. and it was fun

im glad being home now tho. were 4 amazing days but I barely slept
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
87%
Thank you rikz, gj
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
85%