EU
PC
z
DE
Rep:
85%
dency took fanboying to the next level omg. I hated it so much when he was literaly screaming insults towards critical especially at dkqy during the game, every single time WiLD got a round, not even playing himself. wow
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HU
Rep:
81%
Quote from teq1 on the 4th of March 2015:
dency took fanboying to the next level omg. I hated it so much when he was literaly screaming insults towards critical especially at dkqy during the game, every single time WiLD got a round, not even playing himself. wow

AND?

and your team if win the round ALWAYS say SIIIICK SIIICK SIIICK round OMG

:DDDD
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
jay was the real savior
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
88%
man, I can't do these long-ass keen posts, but it was a really cool event and great meeting so many of you. Thanks to dOlby, the admin crew and the casters.

Danne best player on lan, and also best snapback.

Hopefully meet some of you again in the future!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
rpz
HR
Rep:
87%
dency ugly fuck get face [pls mr admin dont ban me]
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
86%
thank you guys,all of you,you are very nice guys,and I hope that we will see in Bosnia Zenica,it will be great event,probably little bit better organised than my,and 4 teams from zagreb confirmed arival on that event

critical - rpz ludyo djole dkqy coperx
negative - dOlby fuckic Zacy GUDELj Mateo
imposs-ptbLL hrva deni F1CHO gzeh
WOLFPACK-probably n1tro tox FENiKz ku$AAA +1

we will be in same hotel,14 euro per night,really cheap,so pls come here and make this scene allive !
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BIG
HR
Rep:
89%
thanks guys, much appreciated.We had some problem in the start with electricity, but considering this was our first lan (in organisation) i think it was pretty good.I would esecially like to thank jay for all the installations ( lan cable, windows etc.), dolby who made all this happen with his sponsors, and of course to all the teams that came to this event.Considering all in all I think it was pretty good although it had much more delays than expected.
Downvote
2.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
601 Votes