EU
PC
z
CZ
Rep:
85%
dont take swalker too much serious cause he is so much retarted in game!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HU
Rep:
83%
anyway Stormy was not talk to u dolby, he said that to critical coz they wanna check my config again for no reason (i think). Nobody wanna hurt u or ur job @ lan. u dont do anything bad so srsly, just love each other

but u swalker... i dunno what kind of guy (or gay) are u u talk about potatoes and farmers..... nvm.... relax now.. u won the lan... just rly already bro
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HU
Rep:
83%
and dont come with that "irony" thing again..... just relax.....
Downvote
2.6 years ago
b1z
HR
Rep:
84%
not mad but insulting and provocating are not the game.. playing cod2 is
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
Quote from Someone:
i dunno what kind of guy (or gay) are u

I'am defender of the universe not gay lol pls :D. Currently I'm in love with grill JANA (best drinking water from chorwatski lol).

btw lol dont be so serious relax I've become a better person (honesteR's spittle taught me how dont be a little wretch) Kappa isnt real.

nwm wp WILD team ''rampageBiceps too stronk :/'' i mirin damn
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
87%
I would like to thank dOlby and his whole crew for organising this event.

At the first I was like this is horrible, 60hz monitors (at home I play at 75), but as we played more we got used to it and it was fine. Also I had bad feeling about the tables and chairs, but they were allright. When ur playing that intense you don't even notice it.

The only bad thing that happened was that the schedule was delayed due to technical problems and electrical failure. Next time they promised me this will be better.

After Netgamez 2007, The Party 2009, this was my third LAN and i've met some great people, which I had some really nice conversations with. Now also was the time to troll someone in realllife, which I did: fucking hungarians, fucking tomato's (don't take this seriously please)!

Some people that's I've met and really talked a lot with:

my team platform, kemah, kacperor, benc, masta, masonn, vioqor, matje, snail, head, iconz, majka, smoker, milk, d3do, skill, skaffaboy, solid, skz, dolby, kraddzje, miss, luxxx (at the end) and many more.

Will definitely attend some more LANS in the future!

Thanks again dOlby and rikkzz for shoutcasting

Regards,

pussY / pussyfothermuckers / rico zeh fox
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
vioqor take down dat pussy!

Quote from Someone:
At the first I was like this is horrible, 60hz monitors (at home I play at 75)

Yeah thats really horrible same as TLS next time allow to bring own monitor
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HU
Rep:
82%
Quote from swalker- on the 2nd of March 2015:
+1 wp digital, fuck hungarians who talked about bad organization. They're just farmers and we need only their potatoes. No1 cares about their trashtalk

btw team WILD nice guys, do not take it badly ;-)

ah man I just can't get over it...
can NOT understand why you keep flaming at online...it's been just 3 days since I tried to call you out to make you a less bitch then what still you're...

why don't u tell to those ppl who didn't hear what u were saying when I went to you...
why don't u have that big face at offline?why was ur first and last sentence is "nice to meet you." why?just why?

but be sure i'm gonna attaned the next lan as a spectator and from here on out i'm not going to ask when i see you...

kinda strange things happend at these lan...for the first time I've misunderstood some ppl for example dency and danne...they were just annoying and geek(old meaning) but after I talked to them started to know them they're rly nice guys and have no problem with any1 of you but swalker...
and here I'd like to apologize to especally dency for those words that I made at online and offline,didn't know you well...and of course to danne because I wasn't shaking ur hands after that match it was a really disrespecting act...
sorry you two.

organisation was fine...probably it was ur first stuff to do anything like this it has to be admited that it can't be an easy job...
I'm thankful that I could take part kinda big lan.It was really nice to meet (again) guys like smoker,lance,head,vio and all the other hungarian bitches like bazsa,Dr.Spirit,Ervin,st1lr rampagee stormy etc-etc...
Next time will be easier for all you.

Best regards

honestER
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
85%
I saw you were about to beat up dency, honester
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
truth has been spoken
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
87%
Quote from d3do on the 4th of March 2015:
I saw you were about to beat up dency, honester

was dency the rat who was shouting "noobs" at critical even though he wasn't playing? just clinging to rampage 24/7 like a jealous girlfriend?
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
85%
Yep domi
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
IT WAS SO NICE TO FCK**** SEE YOU GUYS will be there in the future!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
Please, acknowledge Miss and Jay(?) as the saviors of this lan. People who followed the event and people who were there know why. From 7 PM till 6 AM just to get a LAN to work (installing Windows, Cod2, drivers etc). Big up to you miss, we need more people like you! <3
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Quote from dynz on the 4th of March 2015:
Please, acknowledge Miss and Jay(?) as the saviors of this lan. People who followed the event and people who were there know why. From 7 PM till 6 AM just to get a LAN to work (installing Windows, Cod2, drivers etc). Big up to you miss, we need more people like you! <3

I agree on this one. Miss did an amazing job also for Jay. Without these guys the LAN wouldn't take place. But also d0lby, Lux , Rpz, Mateo and more did a fantasic job. So overal we can thank everybody in the TOMORROWLAN staff. You guys were amazing and provided us a fantastic weekend.
Downvote
2.6 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
540 Votes