EU
PC
z
HR
Rep:
87%
gg dolby and everyone else in the organization...
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
87%
SMOKER WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CIGARETTES :DDD
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
+1 for @dOlby! He is a cool guy with a sence of humor and I am glad that he made this lan for us and I could talk with him about everything and not only about cod. I have heard that hungarians guys were flaming something about organisation and i rly dont understand why. Organisation was great and to be honest, every lan has some delay because of problems with computers, stream or something like that. I have enjoyed this lan so much and it was good to meet some old friends for example @d3do. I can not forget to @smokeR, he is a very cool and friendly person and of course a great scope :). And for the end i must to mentioned the polish guys which are very friendly a cool guys and together we had a great time on hotel with some alcohol :).¨
Downvote
2.6 years ago
b1z
HR
Rep:
84%
Quote from swalker- on the 2nd of March 2015:
+1 wp digital, fuck hungarians who talked about bad organization. They're just farmers and we need only their potatoes. No1 cares about their trashtalk

btw team WILD nice guys, do not take it badly ;-)

man you are really going way too far with offending and doing it only online srsly.. couldn't see you talking a word there on LAN to those huns.. I think next time some of them will act pretty much different to you..

cheers
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
87%
Nice work, hopefully if I have a team I can attend the next one.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
I agree with every word that has been said here in this thread. for me it was my first lan and it was a great experience. will definetly attend more of these events!

Great meeting everyone allthough. it will definetly change gameplay and behaviour since that might've been horrible sometimes towards some people
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
b1zniss so what can I say if they trashtalkin about bad organization? I'm talking only about these retards.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Big thumbs up for dolbo
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
86%
Quote from b1z on the 3rd of March 2015:
Quote from swalker- on the 2nd of March 2015:
+1 wp digital, fuck hungarians who talked about bad organization. They're just farmers and we need only their potatoes. No1 cares about their trashtalk

btw team WILD nice guys, do not take it badly ;-)

man you are really going way too far with offending and doing it only online srsly.. couldn't see you talking a word there on LAN to those huns.. I think next time some of them will act pretty much different to you..

cheers

look b1z,you werent there when Stormy guys say to me that im a retard,bcs i got request to check some cfg again,i can disqualify some team for that,i have all rights to do that,but im on higher mind level,thanks to all guys like khilixhur vioqor and his girlfriend,danne domi teqi etc for calming down the situation,i was pretty mad bcs that guy havent any respect to my situation (didnt see my bed about 4 days,shower,food etc)
Downvote
2.6 years ago
AT
Rep:
78%
Great job @dOLBY , though I wasn't there, I hope I'll meet you and have much fun at RIP LAN party

http://eu.cybergamer.com/forums/thread/p8384902
Downvote
2.6 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
Lets leave some words here aswell,

this lan was really fun, thanks to dOLBY and the rest of the tomorrowlan staff for organising, helping, and all other stuff.

was fun meeting all the people I knew again, and new faces aswell.

looking forward to tomorrowlan 2 and other upcomnig events

cya guys!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
Quote from lackyyy on the 2nd of March 2015:
Just next time dont do losser brackets beacuse its nosense to play from 8;00 to 5;00 next day. To much matches , so boring etc. Best way will be like in prague just bo3 in playoffs. PS. It was rly good lan , and thanks to all on this event especially for all admins ! cya next time:P

no, lans without a lowerbracket suck ass. Next time just arrange 60/80 pcs(dolby could have had 60 pcs next weekend). And perhaps prepare everthing just a liiiiiiitle earlier so we dont start with a 3 hour delay(but yeah, never know which problems will arise). If you start a little earlier and/or have more pc's you can play a part of the playoffs on the first day and everything will be fine

P.S. Thanks a lot everyone who made this happen, thanked some of you IRL already but still!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
80%
Quote from vioqor on the 3rd of March 2015:
Quote from lackyyy on the 2nd of March 2015:
Just next time dont do losser brackets beacuse its nosense to play from 8;00 to 5;00 next day. To much matches , so boring etc. Best way will be like in prague just bo3 in playoffs. PS. It was rly good lan , and thanks to all on this event especially for all admins ! cya next time:P

no, lans without a lowerbracket suck ass. Next time just arrange 60/80 pcs(dolby could have had 60 pcs next weekend). And perhaps prepare everthing just a liiiiiiitle earlier so we dont start with a 3 hour delay(but yeah, never know which problems will arise). If you start a little earlier and/or have more pc's you can play a part of the playoffs on the first day and everything will be fine

P.S. Thanks a lot everyone who made this happen, thanked some of you IRL already but still!
idd, a LAN without lb is quite shit, especially if 32 teams are playing.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
b1z
HR
Rep:
84%
Quote from dOLBY on the 3rd of March 2015:

look b1z,you werent there when Stormy guys say to me that im a retard,bcs i got request to check some cfg again,i can disqualify some team for that,i have all rights to do that,but im on higher mind level,thanks to all guys like khilixhur vioqor and his girlfriend,danne domi teqi etc for calming down the situation,i was pretty mad bcs that guy havent any respect to my situation (didnt see my bed about 4 days,shower,food etc)

npnp I was strictly talking to swalker to stop insulting and provocating online..my goal was far from staying behind Stormy (I didn't talk to him at all).. true I wasn't there when that happened with Stormy neither I know the story.. I respect all of your effort to gather not all but 90% of all the best EU teams.. looking forward to meet all the ppl again and bangbang!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
it's just a game why you heff to be mad mongoloids Kappa
Downvote
2.6 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events