EU
PC
z
OP
CZ
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
I believe that I speak for the whole community when I say thanks for everything to dOlby, gudelj, luxx, miss, fuckic, infyy, big, smoker, and everyone else who made this event possible.

It was a huge effort on thier part, they did not sleep for days and worked extremelly hard to make a good tourney and they definitely suceeded in that. Also, they did this only to please the community, without trying to make any personal gains. On the contrary, dOlby had to put in some money of his own to make it possible. Huge respect for everyone for this.

A lot of people had some doubts prior to everything, including myself, as this was their first undertaking of this kind, but they have definitely proven themselves and deserve to get all the communitýs support in the future.

Thanks!

Some personal side notes:

It was great to see everyone again, some people even after 7 years (Rico the Fox :)). The tournament was of incredible high quality, with a big number of fantastic teams and close games. For example, we looked at the LB at one point and it was Wisdom, Bonzai, ephix, critical, iNFINITE all up against each other, which is pretty tough. Big congrats to GRS, very deserved again! Huge respect to gw and negative, there can be no speculation any more, they are just very good. WP to Wild as always, just sorry to see some dissapointing behavior by stormy last night. MVP defenitely to khill again, other top players: danne, skill, kraddzje, swalker, zacy, cake, fuckic, norby, caasr, rpz.

GG!

Edited once, 2/3/15 - 9:09pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
87%
+1
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BA
Rep:
87%
Another player worthy the mention is CiiBa. Fell out in group stage, wasn't streamed, so people didn't see, but he dropped more than 50 frags in 2 matches ( against negative & haxlike).
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
88%
+1!
Wasnt there but enjoyed it very much. Great matches, with high Quality and intense battles.

Also a massive Thumps up for Shoutcaster Rikk!
Yesterday he streamed matched for about 20 hours nonstop!
Hope we get some more of this Lans in the future. I rly wanna go there and get rekt
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BA
Rep:
86%
+1
Downvote
2.6 years ago
SI
Rep:
89%
+1 and lets hope that theres gonna be tomorrowlan part2
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
88%
<3 even tho i wasnt part of tomorrowlan crew/staff , can admit I did my unexpected role
nice meeting you !

Edited twice, last edited 2/3/15 - 7:16pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
+1 wp digital, fuck hungarians who talked about bad organization. They're just farmers and we need only their potatoes. No1 cares about their trashtalk

btw team WILD nice guys, do not take it badly ;-)
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
84%
we finished 3rd in group , not even mad because of it . Happy to meet all that people . Thanks to @dOlby and all tomorrowlan stuff , I hope there will be TOMORROWLAN #2 so we can taste that experience once more , also this RIP lan party lets keep this game alive !

Hope we will meet again guys !
Downvote
2.6 years ago
SE
Rep:
86%
what did stormy do?
Downvote
2.6 years ago
PL
Rep:
87%
Just next time dont do losser brackets beacuse its nosense to play from 8;00 to 5;00 next day. To much matches , so boring etc. Best way will be like in prague just bo3 in playoffs. PS. It was rly good lan , and thanks to all on this event especially for all admins ! cya next time:P

Edited once, 2/3/15 - 7:48pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
84%
@d3do u forgot say that i wasn't sleeping saturday night beacuse someone needed to watch PCs and all things that would not be stolen
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HU
Rep:
81%
Quote from YUNG $LONE on the 2nd of March 2015:
what did stormy do?

critical crying after lose the match and check kradzzje CFG ,
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 1
First of all i would like to say it was a great event, even tho we had some electricity power issues and it lasted so long...

Thank Dolby for organising this.

Thanks to Miss for doing all the work with online administrating , and technical issues of players.

Thanks to Rikkz for the stream!

The man that made this LAN work was eTigers Jayy, oldsql player and great admin.

I've finally met some people that i played against like 300+ times.. i saw some people again after many years, and yeah i came back to call of duty 2 scene.

As most of u know, i've stopped playing 2 and half years ago so i'm not in shape anymore to be compared to guys like rpz and khilixur but i think i did fine.

I would like to say sorry to everyone if i was not nice to them as an admin, but trust me, if i didn't rush u guys to rup, this would have never been played till the end.

Admins were people with no former experience except for me, and they didn't know how hard it is to make everyone happy and still force people to sit down and ready up.

I'm happy that we lost to GRS since they won the Tournament, and well in my opinion i think they strated against our gameplay
But hell yeah, they deserved to win!

I've had the hardest decision ever in match between gonewild and Wisdom. Hopefully Wisdom understands that we had a tough decision and it was right thing to do, even tho i've heard some things that gonewild knew about the bug afterwards ( rumors - i didn't say it).

I agree on the loser brackets, but we wanted that teams, that came from other countries to play many matches. To make it worth coming.

Special hello to Pussy, iconz, Milk, khili, lance, matje, head, gregor, surFF, blur and others that i've met for first time (even tho i've seen lance and matje before, but this time we talked a lot).

I would like to say that my team deserves a lot of respect playing with me, even tho i'm kinda bad player right now, but they kept me as a friend in the team.

Hope to see you all again!

Respect

Edited once, 2/3/15 - 8:35pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
85%
Sorry gudelj, I knew I forgot someone who was VERY important! This guy stayed there overnight awake to watch all the stuff between day one and two! Was also very helpful throughout the entire tourney.

Izvini gudelj!
Downvote
2.6 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG