EU
PC
z
HR
Rep:
78%
btw most of the times I played this tard he avoided to upload, nothing suspicious there at all keepo
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
84%
i remember how people who came out of nowhere to cheat the shit out of the game were just removed from the community within days in like 2008/9.

Today these people appear and cheat and people are writing shit like " they are just sick mate, they dont cheat" ....these people are even worse for the community than the cheater in my eyes as they are just stupid as fuck.

I dont get it why people like supmeh, spar, jamahl, leftie etc etc etc etc are still allowed to take part in this game while EVERY BLIND IDIOT can see they are clearly not legit.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
IL
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from TFT Gundula on the 2nd of March 2015:
i remember how people who came out of nowhere to cheat the shit out of the game were just removed from the community within days in like 2008/9.

Today these people appear and cheat and people are writing shit like " they are just sick mate, they dont cheat" ....these people are even worse for the community than the cheater in my eyes as they are just stupid as fuck.

I dont get it why people like supmeh, spar, jamahl, leftie etc etc etc etc are still allowed to take part in this game while EVERY BLIND IDIOT can see they are clearly not legit.

That's exactly what I was saying always but nobody listned to me, you can't simply appear out of no where and own the shit out of invite players in a matter of days.. ( hi spar). even if you're a genius there's a learning process (learning the game and mastering it) which takes a lot of time and practice.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HU
Rep:
82%
Quote from Janquan on the 2nd of March 2015:

That's exactly what I was saying always but nobody listned to me, you can't simply appear out of no where and own the shit out of invite players in a matter of days.. ( hi spar). even if you're a genius there's a learning process (learning the game and mastering it) which takes a lot of time and practice.
dont talk about hackers pls, u was banned for hacking. g*sjamber and im sure u still hacking in 2v2 tbh
Downvote
2.6 years ago
IL
Rep:
83%
Quote from ZENONZ on the 2nd of March 2015:

dont talk about hackers pls, u was banned for hacking. g*sjamber and im sure u still hacking in 2v2 tbh

Shutup and crawl back into your hole jerk, you're 100% cheating and you dare to accuse me of cheating in 2v2's ? that's ridiculous.
Oh btw ZENONZ you also count with these idiots who appeared out of nowhere and started "dropping" invite players, remember 2k13 days? Shall I remind you of the days where you started playing with cheaters in cb when you first came to the competitive scene(oh what a surprise)?
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HU
Rep:
82%

Shutup and crawl back to your hole jerk, you're 100% cheating and you dare to accuse me of cheating in 2v2's ? that's ridiculous.
Oh btw ZENONZ you also count with these idiots who appeared out of nowhere and started "dropping" invite players, remember 2k13 days? Shall I remind you of the days where you started playing with cheaters in cb when you first came to the competitive scene(oh what a surprise)?
so funny u are talking about 2k13 and about cheaters.. we all know u was banned for hacking and u still hacking in 2v2 mr. Omaya. and im not cheating never caught by UAC,TZAC,SLAC,CGAC etc.. so just keep ur mouth and fu*koff
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
SI
Rep:
79%
Guys stop insulting each other, this thread is about supMEH and we want him banned, so keep it on topic
Downvote
2.6 years ago
IL
Rep:
85%
ZEONZ Omaya is the best player on cod4 nowadays .
We simply own each and every single play on cod4.
We played over 2500 in 2v2 together and I have news for ya.
We are playing this game since 2k7 unlike most of the people here .
We have more experience in this game than you have with your right hand in your toilet so shut up and respect the older guys over here .
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
SI
Rep:
79%
Quote from ejayYyY[1:
on the 2nd of March 2015]
the new anticheat is working better CGAC .... Gj celezi

Well he deserves to be banned
Downvote
2.6 years ago
IL
Rep:
83%
I was banned for "hacking" based on a poor judgement that was made by an inadequate admins (literally, they're incompetent as admins if you ask me.) who watched two or three demos of mine without even timestamping them haha. And as you can see with your filthy red eyes the ban got lifted since it wasn't justified. Oh and you're avoiding the main points I made in my comment regarding your history which meshes with a typical cheater's history coming out of nowhere post-2k12 and dominating the scene .. but you're really bad though.

Edited once, 2/3/15 - 2:08pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GoTTi removed a post by helltioNNN.
GoTTi removed a post by OLIVER QUEEN.
IT
Rep:
78%

Shutup and crawl back into your hole jerk, you're 100% cheating and you dare to accuse me of cheating in 2v2's ? that's ridiculous.
Daw1dz was legit tbh
Downvote
2.6 years ago
ZEX
RU
Rep:
81%

Oh my god. Now lets accuse everyone who tottally destroyed u ingame. U seems to be noob man.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
84%
zex pls, your butthurt level is over 9000
Downvote
2.6 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches: