EU
PC
z
DE
Rep:
84%
I like how his stupid teammates are defending him so hard. They dont even care when he is using scripts and playing g3 only in cg matches, even though scripts are not allowed as well. Why would they care if he cheats? Also every codwars player can see hes not legit...

#2013 yolo
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
SI
Rep:
79%
Yes idd, his little french buddies are supporting him, but the rest of the people want him banned. Good team work Baguettes
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Quote from celezi on the 1st of March 2015:
Quote from jUZE on the 1st of March 2015:
First, this is over 1 year old. and second, how can we be sure that it is him and not someone that spoofed his GUID?

It doesn't matter how old it is, he cheater, and he probably still is.
Ye and after 1 year he still plays with the same guid?

please stop posting pictures etc.

If you have a banned GUID on GGC and PBBans and it is older than 1 year you do not get banned either so how should this be any different?

He can still play with the same GUID as he might not need to play on netsky and he is not banned on any stream?

He explained himself to me and i am trying to get someone to confirm his story. Be patient but do not get your hopes up about a ban.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
What does it matter if he cheated a year ago or not?
The point is that he cheated and can't be trusted. Take a look at the xfire video's I made and I can clearly say he's still using something..
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Emma Charlotte Watson on the 1st of March 2015:
The point is that he cheated and can't be trusted. Take a look at the xfire video's I made and I can clearly say he's still using something..

The 1 year rule has been around for years. I do not know why and I was frustrated with it sometimes but it is a rule that I have to enforce.

Your videos do look dodgy indeed but I suggest you write timestamps for the demo (with the videos) and submit them but I think you already did.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
SI
Rep:
79%
Quote from jUZE on the 1st of March 2015:
Quote from Emma Charlotte Watson on the 1st of March 2015:

The 1 year rule has been around for years. I do not know why and I was frustrated with it sometimes but it is a rule that I have to enforce.

Your videos do look dodgy indeed but I suggest you write timestamps for the demo (with the videos) and submit them but I think you already did.

When you will play vs him, then you will agree with the rest of the community, that he should be banned...
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GR
Rep:
82%
Whole community is a fucking joke anyway, people playing with or defending cheaters fuck up the game. But wcyd if theres no proper anticheat and pb dropped support? Ban based on demos? Admins simply wont do that and if they would ban ppl based on multiple dodgy weird actions in demos, the community would proobably shrink with 50% haha
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
SI
Rep:
79%
@nielsk

Well your right I guess
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
83%
"well if he cheated a year ago its alright then"

Rules are meant to be broken XD

lololololololololololololololololololololololol

http://i.gyazo.com/14c1b9a49e917e862d2802802f43ce1a.png
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
SI
Rep:
79%
lel :DDDDDDD
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Quote from nielsk on the 2nd of March 2015:
Whole community is a fucking joke anyway, people playing with or defending cheaters fuck up the game. But wcyd if theres no proper anticheat and pb dropped support? Ban based on demos? Admins simply wont do that and if they would ban ppl based on multiple dodgy weird actions in demos, the community would proobably shrink with 50% haha
aye
Downvote
2.6 years ago
SI
Rep:
83%
He is cheating his ass off.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
ES
Rep:
77%
the new anticheat is working better CGAC .... Gj celezi
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
78%
wheres mattzy when you need him
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
84%
Quote from synz on the 2nd of March 2015:
wheres mattzy when you need him

In the afterlife with a few ex-banned admins like strippz & sulph8.
It's ok though, he's in a better place now, may he rest in peace <3
Downvote
2.6 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG