(Psst... I know that )
Downvote
1.7 years ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Quote from WIZ [K:
on the 24th of January 2016]
threads like those coming from top 500 cg warriors who never reached anything higher on the game always entertained me somehow

I don't like your VAC bans http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048539183

hi cg
Downvote
1.7 years ago
FR
Rep:
75%
Quote from wajooh on the 24th of January 2016:
Quote from WIZ [K:
threads like those coming from top 500 cg warriors who never reached anything higher on the game always entertained me somehow

hi cg
Got banned for having windows in test-mode which apparently rejects anti cheat systems such as VAC.. So yea that happened and permanent bans cannot be removed as they replied in a ticket i submitted a few months ago.

But i'm glad you keep being updated & stalk your favourite player

PS: why would i get banned on csgo with 30hrs played cmon man you can do better than that
Downvote
1.7 years ago
DK
Rep:
29%
Quote from WIZ [K:
on the 25th of January 2016]
Quote from WIZ [K:

hi cg
Got banned for having windows in test-mode which apparently rejects anti cheat systems such as VAC.. So yea that happened and permanent bans cannot be removed as they replied in a ticket i submitted a few months ago.

PS: why would i get banned on csgo with 30hrs played cmon man you can do better than that

Wait what? I swear to god I know this girl who plays csgo and she have been in test mode for months if not a year+ no ban(s)?

Just saying lol.
Downvote
1.7 years ago
HU
Rep:
82%
Quote from WIZ [K:
Quote from WIZ [K:

hi cg

I'm in test mode as well (because fucking why wouldn't I play with a 14 years old MX300) and wow, no ban. Cut the bullshit.
Downvote
1.7 years ago
DE
Rep:
61%
Quote from Vanir on the 25th of January 2016:
Quote from WIZ [K:
Quote from WIZ [K:

hi cg

I'm in test mode as well (because fucking why wouldn't I play with a 14 years old MX300) and wow, no ban. Cut the bullshit.
that mouse has to be stronger than a nokia phone
Downvote
1.7 years ago
FR
Rep:
75%
Quote from WIZ [K:
Quote from WIZ [K:

hi cg

They never wanted to tell me why I got banned, the only thing they told me was that any VAC bans couldnt be lifted.. And if you're really in test mode then you should try playing games such as H1Z1 or Rust and you'll see how their anti cheat reacts to your test mode.

So I thought it was for that reason but I really have no clue why I got VAC banned xD
Why would I cheat on a crap game like CSGO with only 30 hrs played.. this would be so dumb.

And lets be arrogant for a sec, I used to shit on 90% of CGi teams when i was in AT Gaming and I played most of it with a fucking G3. I don't need cheats to rape a bunch of noobs, especially on COUNTER SHIT GLOBAL UTERUS.

Ppl bringing my vac bans are just trying to make themselves feel better regarding all the times i've smashed their entire team on the game. Especially when those ppl couldnt even reach top 20 back in season 4-5-6-7.

Downvote
1.7 years ago
NL
Rep:
81%
Quote from WIZ [K:
lol nerd
Downvote
1.7 years ago
DK
Rep:
29%
Quote from WIZ [K:
Quote from WIZ [K:
Quote from WIZ [K:

hi cg

They never wanted to tell me why I got banned, the only thing they told me was that any VAC bans couldnt be lifted.. And if you're really in test mode then you should try playing games such as H1Z1 or Rust and you'll see how their anti cheat reacts to your test mode.

So I thought it was for that reason but I really have no clue why I got VAC banned xD
Why would I cheat on a crap game like CSGO with only 30 hrs played.. this would be so dumb.

And lets be arrogant for a sec, I used to shit on 90% of CGi teams when i was in AT Gaming and I played most of it with a fucking G3. I don't need cheats to rape a bunch of noobs, especially on COUNTER SHIT GLOBAL UTERUS.

Ppl bringing my vac bans are just trying to make themselves feel better regarding all the times i've smashed their entire team on the game. Especially when those ppl couldnt even reach top 20 back in season 4-5-6-7.

H1Z1 and Rust wont trigger a vacban because of test mode.

So what do you mean how their anticheat will react? Its a simple BattlEye anticheat? (It will just refuse you and let you know that in test-mode Battleye doesnt work)
Downvote
1.7 years ago
FR
Rep:
75%
Quote from LOOKatMEnow on the 25th of January 2016:
Quote from WIZ [K:
Quote from WIZ [K:
Quote from WIZ [K:

hi cg

So what do you mean how their anticheat will react? Its a simple BattlEye anticheat? (It will just refuse you and let you know that in test-mode Battleye doesnt work)

Well yea it refuses you somehow but idk how since I really have no idea of the reason I thought it would be why
Downvote
1.7 years ago
DK
Rep:
47%
SupMeh clean lan proven why u no see dis?
Downvote
1.7 years ago
DK
Rep:
29%
Quote from WIZ [K:
Quote from WIZ [K:
Quote from WIZ [K:
Quote from WIZ [K:

hi cg

Well yea it refuses you somehow but idk how since I really have no idea of the reason I thought it would be why

Could be so many things. :/
Downvote
1.7 years ago
FR
Rep:
75%
Quote from WIZ [K:
Quote from WIZ [K:
Quote from WIZ [K:
Quote from WIZ [K:

hi cg

Could be so many things. :/
Well good thing is its csgo and I never play this game xD I would've nuked the entire valve building if it was another game that I played alot
Downvote
1.7 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
601 Votes