EU
PC
z
OP
SI
Rep:
79%
Quote from TFT Gundula on the 3rd of March 2015:
just ban all these 2k13/14 faggots who are cheating anyways. thx in advance, A.H.

This isn't that easy. Good solid proof must be shown. So I suggest you start googling and looking for it, like me and lohwi did for supmeh... All you need is a couple of hours.

Nevertheless I agree with you...
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HU
Rep:
82%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from Janquan on the 3rd of March 2015:
+ The guy plays with Ethan and Zezz (2 cheaters 100%) so it's no surprise if it turns out that he's a cheater.
Ethan and Zezz not cheating lmao, u think all players who beat u in 2v2 = cheating? pls
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HU
Rep:
82%
btw as i know u need 6 timestamps on both maps to ban 1 guy. 5 xfire videos is not enough, 3 videos is normal didnt see any obv moment. on crossfire when supmeh is on bottom scope house and watched green car when there was 3 smoke, u think he cheated? its just normal.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
77%
Quote from ZENONZ on the 3rd of March 2015:
btw as i know u need 6 timestamps on both maps to ban 1 guy. 5 xfire videos is not enough, 3 videos is normal didnt see any obv moment. on crossfire when supmeh is on bottom scope house and watched green car when there was 3 smoke, u think he cheated? its just normal.
+ 1
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
around 40 timestamps are made

Edited once, 3/3/15 - 1:58pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
SI
Rep:
79%
rofl supmeh was always dodgy in my eyes . i remember playing vs him and i considered him being good , but the next match i played vs them vs just too much . he was doing those crazy fast scopes like killing 4 people on the different places in 6 seconds and stuff , it looked liked roccat tho . And synz , euphoria was banned in my game when i played with imex and he was not banned because of brco and eksor played in that match rofl , he was just too dodgy . i'll show you an action and then you can decide .

http://classic.xfire.com/video/610864/
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
Quote from Janquan on the 3rd of March 2015:
+ The guy plays with Ethan and Zezz (2 cheaters 100%) so it's no surprise if it turns out that he's a cheater.

yeah I understood I expected no less from you, cool story but no one care.
Being called a cheater by someone who uses a ROCCAT or something like this is really a joke.
I never had the feeling of being so strong but thank you for the compliment.
If you really think that from us I advise you to uninstall the game and go to Tetris or build beautiful model with legos

Now as admins said, keep it on the topic

xoxo
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
This matter will be discussed in the according tickets regarding this topic.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 1
*bump* still legit, but still does stupid things to get banned for everything else but cheats.
Downvote
1.7 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
best bump by far
Downvote
1.7 years ago
FR
Rep:
75%
threads like those coming from top 500 cg warriors who never reached anything higher on the game always entertained me somehow
Downvote
1.7 years ago
BE
Rep:
83%
PC Platform Admin
He was more than average on LAN, don't think this guy ever cheated (though online he did some crazy shit but hey, who didn't).

Hey wiz x
Downvote
1.7 years ago
vod
NL
Rep:
82%
EU Site Admin
hi choums!!!

Downvote
1.7 years ago
FR
Rep:
75%
Quote from vod on the 24th of January 2016:
hi choums!!!

Choums & sUPMEH are two different ppl xD

Quote from uzuma on the 24th of January 2016:
He was more than average on LAN, don't think this guy ever cheated (though online he did some crazy shit but hey, who didn't).

Hey wiz x
Hi Handsome xx

sUPMEH has always been one of those upcoming french ppl, any french player would tell you he's clean, but hey haters gotta hate

I even saw ppl mentionning players like ethan or zezz cmon man wtf, your threads will never be taken seriously.. when you call some "top 500 player" a cheater, you're basically just mad cos you lost against them and that's even worse.

Anyways this thread is too old already and lel games dead af smh
Downvote
1.7 years ago
FR
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1
100% cheats ban this guy

kappa
Downvote
1.7 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs: