PC
z
HR
Rep:
78%
Quote from TFT Gundula on the 3rd of March 2015:
Quote from synz on the 3rd of March 2015:
gotta love that admins banned euphoria yet they can't ban this blatant fuck

well euphoria also cheated online, so the ban was legit. But these days the admins does not have the balls to remove cheater from the community.
the guy had like 2 weird smokeshots and that's it, the only reason he got banned was because he played vs butthurt admins (brcho & co)
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
84%
Quote from TFT Gundula on the 3rd of March 2015:
gotta love that admins banned euphoria yet they can't ban this blatant fuck

well euphoria also cheated online, so the ban was legit. But these days the admins does not have the balls to remove cheater from the community.
the guy had like 2 weird smokeshots and that's it, the only reason he got banned was because he played vs butthurt admins (brcho & co)

if we are talking about the russian euphoria, he was dodgy for a long time, he surely wasnt banned for only 2 smokeshots ^_^

but this thread is about supmeh, so lets flame the baguette
Downvote
2.6 years ago
RU
Rep:
81%
Quote from TF* on the 2nd of March 2015:
he played with Ned nothing surprising tbh , glad those frenchies are going down.

and that proof is even more then enough to ban him if we compare evidence given out for MAKS and him.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
77%
Quote from Janquan on the 3rd of March 2015:
+ The guy plays with Ethan and Zezz (2 cheaters 100%) so it's no surprise if it turns out that he's a cheater.
ETHAN cheater???? hahahahahaahhahah noob. you very idiot
Downvote
2.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
77%
Quote from Janquan on the 3rd of March 2015:
+ The guy plays with Ethan and Zezz (2 cheaters 100%) so it's no surprise if it turns out that he's a cheater.
xD you are pathetic!!!!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
I just wanted to point out that this '1 year rule' has just reached his length. I mean it's only a few days passed that date.

A few days ago I had an intersting conversation with supMEH. He kept telling me that admins knew about this. Unfortunately I've never seen a ban on him. Someone care to explain why and if someone knew about this he isn't banned?

[13:58] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup: just
[13:58] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup: ask admin
[13:58] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup: if u want to ban me
[13:58] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup: idc
[13:58] CONTROL mau: what about your multi-account?
[13:58] CONTROL mau: you forgot password of the other account?
[13:58] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup: nono
[13:58] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup: ask admins
[13:58] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup:
[13:58] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup: they will talk about choums
[13:58] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup: dw
[13:59] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup: ur not the first
[13:59] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup: to want to ban me
[13:59] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup: so the only thing i can say
[13:59] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup: ask admin
[14:00] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup: boring to explain every time
[14:00] CONTROL mau: then explain again
[14:00] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup: no
[14:00] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup: i wont
[14:00] supsupsupsupsupsupsupsup: admins knows

Edited once, 3/3/15 - 11:30am.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Quote from Noun on the 3rd of March 2015:
Demo is over a year old and thus the admins can't do anything about it since they are just here to enforce rules from what I understand. Also it's on public, haven't we all cheated on public atleast once? Also stop accusing people, every single person you are accusing on this thread are people that I've played against or even with and I can tell you that they are not cheating.

Accept that you are not the best at this game and enjoy playing the game like normal people without accusing everyone for cheating once you lose.

The fact that he cheated on public does not matter, if you get caught cheating you will get banned regardless if it is pub, CG, LAN or some random pcw.

Now as for supmeh, this thread on netsky is over 1 year old. So normally he would not get banned for it. This is subject to change however.

Anyway, he explained himself and it basicely came down to the fact that this is not the first time this has come up and that Myzz back in the day contacted bashy to get the IP from the guy that was banned and that it turned out that the IP was not french at all which equals that the guy on the server would not have been supmeh.

We are trying to get in contact with Myzz so he can confirm or deny this story. Or we are trying to contact bashy to see if he still has the server logs from over a year ago, chances for that are slim.

So just be patient.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
84%
just ban all these 2k13/14 faggots who are cheating anyways. thx in advance, A.H.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
How on earth does somone get the chance to play on your guid? Even if the ip differs from his own, it's still HIS guid and HIS responsibility. He could still be on holiday and use cheats for example? I've got the same guid for over 7 years and nothing has ever happened to me. This guy had multiple guids and multiple accounts, now that's dodgy.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
So what's this all about?

http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/152054/sURPRISE/extended/

And what's the reason for him to change guids.. e99a12e8
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
81%
Hm, evidences as demos, screens with his guid, 2 profiles...

More evidences than Maks. Maks has been banned for timestamps without more evidences.
Supmeh deserves a ban
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
The ban of Maks is a complete different story ...
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
81%
AFAIK supmeh was banned before under another name and then came back with his new name.

on top of that he is a good player nonetheless but i found it always dodgy to play against him on backlot :b
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
81%
Quote from GoTTiii on the 3rd of March 2015:
The ban of Maks is a complete different story ...
Say me then
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
SI
Rep:
79%
Admins more timesteps coming... He is gonna get banned...
Downvote
2.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
592 Votes