EU
PC
z
IL
Rep:
74%
I'm clean as fuck and your mates are just too bad to call me a cheater, and Vanner you're just trying way too hard, you're not going anywhere with this. gl
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
82%
Good for you then, still better to avoid your teams(s) and where is your nick ojac? I thought that if you're clean you don't need to hide anything mister 444.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
IL
Rep:
74%
nothing I was trying to change it, and now it worked, in game it'll remain the same.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CA
Rep:
74%
You two need to pm eachother instead. Thanks.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
Rojac wallhacking. To obvious wallaiming-
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
No_regret 100 percent would not have gone through all of this effort, if he wasn't 100 percent you was hacking, Vanner and No_regret are hugely against disputing / asking for Demo's. So i am sure he is hacking and going through the evidence, its clear hes dodgy! Admins will ban him i am sure!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
ES
Rep:
77%
make videos stupids
Downvote
2.6 years ago
IT
Rep:
88%
interesting
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
80%
this thread is fun

edit: forgot who mentioned it but i have to agree with.. you're trying way to hard to prove your innocence
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
1-0 forfeit and then deleted his team on cg:

http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/576256/

lol
Downvote
2.6 years ago
IL
Rep:
74%
That's not even my team, it's a team for croatian guy's who asked me to play 5v5 cg match with them to mix, and we lost 1-0 because they saw that my guid is registered by another cg player, and because one of my team mates played with a banned guid on pbbans, alright what else?
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
Haha you lie so much it's unbelievable xD not long till you're banned at this rate.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
IL
Rep:
74%
I'm not lying, are you seriously retarded? It wasn't my team like I mentioned, and as you can see woozje accepted the score, he was the captain, his clan omg :<
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
75%
EU Site Admin
Downvote
2.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement: