HELP ABOUT STREAM

HELP ABOUT STREAM

Thread started by Riddickz on Sunday, 9:38pm January 26th with 2 replies. Views: 738

Riddickz
Level: BRONZE
Hello guys i just need someone who streamed alrdy to help me to start streaming, i know i need someshit like xsplit or some someone please , idk from where to start
Posted 9:38pm Jan 26th 14
Chege
download open broadcaster software from here: http://obsproject.com/
its an easy to use and low resource using streaming program thats free to use.

get your streamkey from twitch on this link: http://twitch.tv/broadcast/dashboard/streamkey
copy it into "settings -> broadcast settings" and set the server nearest to your location (dont use the frankfort server tho)
add hotkeys for starting / stopping the streams in the same settings tab.

get on the encoding tab and set the wanted bitrate, while using CBR (constant bitrate), ive got around 6000kb/s upload, using 2500-3000kb/s bitrate.
audio on aac codec, 128 bitrate, format 48 khz stereo

Video tab: select the right video card, set your base resolution to custom and use 1920x1080, use resolution downscale on 1.50 (1280x720) Filter: Lanczos, FPS: 30

Audio tab is kinda default, just make sure you are using the right mic & audio device sources.
if you are using push to talk on teamspeak, put the same key here as well.

Advanced tab: enable multithreaded optimizations, process priority on normal
i suggest using veryfast or faster as the x264 cpu preset, as everything else is stealing waaaays too much cpu power = low fps ingame
im using the x264 encoding profile "main", no idea what it does.
everything is is unchecked for me, just make sure to put "Keyframe Intervall" to 2 as otherwise twitch suggests you to put it to 2 ^^

on twitch you basically just need the twitch.tv/yourusername/dashboard where you can edit everything you need for your stream on twitch.
Posted 11:57pm Jan 26th 14
Riddickz
Posted 10:25am Jan 27th 14