Call of Duty 4

A normal post on the banwave with the correct iw3mp link.

Thread started by wajooh on Saturday, 9:44pm January 4th with 74 replies. Views: 10,109

wajooh
Level: BRONZE

correct NON-modified iw3mp uploaded by admin badkip.
http://eu.cybergamer.com/files/6412/

www.esportsheaven.com/threads/189581/another-unfair-banwave-on-cybergamercod4

So as far as I can see, people have been banned for having a modified iw3mp. Cool. What the admins DID forget is that 50% of the people didn't even know they've had a modified one and the admins simply didn't realize this or they were too hotheaded to just ban them.

IMO, there should have been an iw3mp download link before the banwave, and the thread should have explained why it should have been downloaded; like information about a modified iw3mp.

Now to fix all the madness, give the people an unban and the iw3mp link. Most of the people weren't even good/suspected players, lol.

wajoo 2 smart. mattzyy is corrupt
Posted 9:44pm Jan 4th 14 and edited 1:20am Jan 5th 14
SpitjEEz_
thats like saying we have developed a code which will ban all deadcode users a day before u actually release it. I know theres alot of collateral damage here, but imo its a good thing considering the benefits it can provide to the ones who uses it, whether they know it or not.
Posted 9:45pm Jan 4th 14
phL

thats like saying we have developed a code which will ban all deadcode users a day before u actually release it. I know theres alot of collateral damage here, but imo its a good thing considering the benefits it can provide to the ones who uses it, whether they know it or not.

Quote from SpitjEEz_ on the 4th of January 2014

was just about to say this. oh well, i agree.
allthough i do think that 6 months for this is a bit harsh.
Posted 9:46pm Jan 4th 14
xtreme:D

inb4 wajoo is banned himself

So as far as I can see, people have been banned for having a modified iw3mp. Cool. What the admins DID forget is that 50% of the people didn't even know they've had a modified one and the admins simply didn't realize this or they were too hotheaded to just ban them.

IMO, there should have been an iw3mp download link before the banwave, and the thread should have explained why it should have been downloaded; like information about a modified iw3mp.

Now to fix all the madness, give the people an unban and the iw3mp link. Most of the people weren't even good/suspected players, lol.

Quote from wajoo`quit on the 4th of January 2014

+1
Posted 9:47pm Jan 4th 14
Mattzyy
Aren't you banned for using roccat by a screenshot xDDD
SpitjEEz_

Quote from Mattzyy on the 4th of January 2014

gotta love them admins :D:D
Jsick

inb4 wajoo is banned himself

+1
Posted 9:48pm Jan 4th 14
wajooh
allthough i do think that 6 months for this is a bit harsh.
[/QUOTE]

exactly.
Posted 9:48pm Jan 4th 14
wajooh

Quote from Mattzyy on the 4th of January 2014

yes i am :] yumad? don't forget to mention that it was on killhouse against my own teammates 3 days before the finale cup
Posted 9:49pm Jan 4th 14
#MICHAEL
They want it (atleast badkip, probably) to make it look like this cgac can actually get some cheaters hackers, but as you've said they forgot that this community is shrinking and made a stupid decision to ban players for something like that wcyd, I'm sure they will have an empty website with banned accounts on it soon enough, cya all! was fun, back to ESL no cheater caught yet WIRE!
Posted 9:51pm Jan 4th 14
wajooh
the admins who did this should have been thinking longer about doing this with ALL admins, dont forget about the uac scandale and nearly all the people who were banned by uac are unbanned now after a few months -.-
Posted 9:54pm Jan 4th 14
SpitjEEz_

They want it (atleast badkip, probably) to make it look like this cgac can actually get some cheaters hackers, but as you've said they forgot that this community is shrinking and made a stupid decision to ban players for something like that wcyd, I'm sure they will have an empty website with banned accounts on it soon enough, cya all! was fun, back to ESL no cheater chought yet WIRE!

Quote from #MICHAEL on the 4th of January 2014

well it caught alot of cheaters didnt it, how is adjusting your ,exe not cheating? Ive got no expertise in this kinda things but from what ive read its a huge benefit to anyone using it to bad use. Adding up they did state in the rules that you should use a clean .exe

Cant see how you are complaining here, just obey they rules and happy gaming. thenkyou
Posted 9:55pm Jan 4th 14
phL
i'd rather want a small community with no cheaters rather than a bigger community that's full of spastics and cheaters.
Posted 9:55pm Jan 4th 14
SpitjEEz_

i'd rather want a small community with no cheaters rather than a bigger community that's full of spastics and cheaters.

Quote from phL on the 4th of January 2014

was just about to say this. oh well, i agree.
Posted 9:56pm Jan 4th 14
SpitjEEz_

the admins who did this should have been thinking longer about doing this with ALL admins, dont forget about the uac scandale and nearly all the people who were banned by uac are unbanned now after a few months -.-

That was a mistake based on a prgram which wasnt theirs, so that wasnt really their fault. This program however is theirs. GL appealing the ban now
Posted 9:58pm Jan 4th 14