EU
PC
z
US
Rep:
24%
I have been with Fever for nearly 2 months now and they are a great group to play with and I have learned a lot from the other members! So if you are looking for a good community of gamers check us out
Downvote
3.8 years ago
US
Rep:
24%
Check us out!
Downvote
3.8 years ago
US
Rep:
29%
I have been in Fever for about 3 years and I'm still glad I joined. Although Fever is a gaming clan, it is a lot more than that as well. It is a huge community of people who like to get together on the forums or teamspeak to discuss interests, hobbies, or just to talk about random crap and have some fun.

If you are looking for a gaming clan for either competitive or casual play we are worth checking out, and the same goes for if you are just looking for a good group of people to have fun and play games with. Visit our forums at FeverClan.com, or hop on our teamspeak server and talk with us at ts.feverclan.com . If you like what you find then apply on the website and you'll be a member in no time.
Downvote
3.8 years ago
US
Rep:
24%
Fever is a great community! You will not be disappointed
Downvote
3.8 years ago
US
Rep:
24%
Check us out! www.feverclan.com
Downvote
3.8 years ago
US
Rep:
24%
Bumpin on up!
Downvote
3.8 years ago
DE
Rep:
68%
Good luck again!
Downvote
3.8 years ago
RS
Rep:
82%
Good Luck.
Downvote
3.8 years ago
US
Rep:
24%
Fever Clan has a great community with a lot of friendly and helpful members If you ever have a question or need help with anything, there is always a member that can help! So check us out at www.feverclan.com
Downvote
3.7 years ago
US
Rep:
29%
With a lot of people on break and having time off of work, now is a great time to check out Fever and get to play with us. Stop by our website or TS server and play some games with us. :-) Happy holidays everyone!

FeverClan.com

Edited once, 23/12/13 - 9:53pm.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
US
Rep:
24%
Check us out!
Downvote
3.7 years ago
US
Rep:
24%
Fever Clan has a large and welcoming community! Check us out at www.feverclan.com or visit us on teamspeak at ts.feverclan.com
Downvote
3.7 years ago
US
Rep:
24%
Come give us a visit!
Downvote
3.7 years ago
US
Rep:
29%
Feverclan.com your one stop shop for friendly gaming clans this holiday season :-)
Downvote
3.7 years ago
US
Rep:
24%
Check us out at www.feverclan.com
Downvote
3.7 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement: