EU
PC
z
HR
Rep:
83%
Nowadays so called ingame "skill" is based on knowing your way around the map, and everyone is afraid of something new, because they are afraid of being beaten by someone worse than them. No wonder you hear the phrase "CoD4 is dead" all the time, because there is nothing new and interesting in it anymore, we're playing the same maps with the same strats every day over and over again. Seems that CoD4 isn't about itself anymore, since everyone is based on these default maps of which, I'm sure, each and every one of us knows like our own hands. Some maps are unbalanced, ofcourse, but this is why there is half-time where each team gets a shot on the every side, right?
Downvote
3.7 years ago
DE
Rep:
60%
Quote from ZYNGA on the 12th of February 2014:
Add Marketcenter and Cluster at map pool and if any of the teams wants to play those maps they have to play more serious at knives. So the knives will be more serious case between the teams and also it's the same if any of the teams doesnt want to play those 2 maps. So they will play serious at knives to eliminate those maps.
But in any case both teams will face the fact that they have to learn the maps. The first category to be good enough so the opposite team wont be able to beat them and the other category they will learn the map (at least the basics) to not lose with difference against the opposite teams.
And if any team doesnt want to play the map and they left or cancel the game they should lose the game by forfeit.

No they will just go to the match history of their enemys first, and if they played one of these maps they dont play vs them
Downvote
3.7 years ago
GR
Rep:
83%
Yea but how the challenged teams should know if these teams took those maps as "their" maps and not the enemy teams?!
Anyway the thing is that we have to move on even once.. The game nowadays is soooooo boring and without any sense of "happiness" during the games.. We are playing over and over again the same.. So its getting more and more boring game after game..
Downvote
3.7 years ago
DE
Rep:
60%
Because most of the teams won´t pick this maps, as we could see already.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
ES
Rep:
84%
Hello,

what you say is true. Old to our days, I think Clanbase had an option which was "hide map" in the challenges, so the opponents accept and they have to play the map itself. The bad thing are the matches in the team story, where you can easily think what will your opponent play. But I guess, if 2v2 or 3v3 had just the same system that 5v5, where teams can not pick their own maps, the ladder would be more balanced.

Now the thing is, this thread is about Vacant. Well, firstly we have to think about any improvement in our system, because it does not matter if we agree between Vacant, Cluster, Marketcenter... if players would never play them.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
PT
Rep:
68%
vacant for lows,
Downvote
3.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
72%
I live for vacant.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
75%
dat dumb bump
Downvote
3.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
81%
gay map bring back chinatown
Downvote
3.6 years ago
SE
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1
id say fuck vacant bring back cluster D:
Downvote
3.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
82%
Quote from spaRR on the 7th of March 2014:
gay map bring back chinatown
Downvote
3.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
28%
1 vote for vacant ! I think some other map can be nice for promod, Showdown, pipeline, farmer,convoy but after lifting to block certain access ...
Downvote
3.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
77%
Quote from SuKraMzE on the 7th of March 2014:
id say fuck vacant bring back cluster D:
+1
Downvote
3.6 years ago
BA
Rep: