z
OP
US
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
EU Site Admin
Congratulations Haydz! You're the winner of the AMD 3870 APU! We'll be sending it your way shortly.

Quote from Haydz:
Big thanks to AMD for this partnership

To be honest i think i could make use of this great APU, I have had my grandmas computer sitting at my feet for ages because i haven't been able to repair it because i couldn't afford to buy an new APU and its hard to come across quality/cheap second hand one for a FM1 socket.

I would really hate for someone who doesn't even have a compatible motherboard to win this prize.

Thanks to everyone who replied in the competition thread, I'm sure we'll have more stuff to give away in the near future so look out for the next announcement.

For those interested, we looked through all the posts and decided that the AMD 3870 APU needed to go to someone who understood the system requirements of the APU and would ultimately be able to make good use of it. We got a lot of posts where people said they had a poorly performing PC and would like to upgrade but didn't seem to realise that they would also need a motherboard with an FM1 socket to utilise it.

We wish the best of luck to Haydz in getting his PC up and running.

Thanks,
CyberGamer.
Downvote
5.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
45%
Congratz to Haydz!
Downvote
5.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
61%
grats br0
Downvote
5.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
Congrats Haydz!
Downvote
5.6 years ago
iky
AU
Rep:
51%
Congrats Haydz
Downvote
5.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
66%
thanks guys
Downvote
5.6 years ago
dbd
AU
Rep:
61%
congrats haydzLAD, Radeon 2870, Mars II with two GTX 580's
Downvote
5.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
53%
Post Likes: 1
Note from Administration; Sorry guys we had a few spelling mistakes.

Quote from Someone:
Congratulations forest! You're the winner of the AMD 3870 APU! We'll be sending it your way shortly.

Thanks to everyone who replied in the competition thread, I'm sure we'll have more stuff to give away in the near future so look out for the next announcement.

For those interested, we looked through all the posts and decided that the AMD 3870 APU needed to go to someone who understood the system requirements of the APU and would ultimately be able to make good use of it. We got a lot of posts where people said they had a poorly performing PC and would like to upgrade but didn't seem to realise that they would also need a motherboard with an FM1 socket to utilise it.

We wish the best of luck to forest in getting his PC up and running.

Thanks,
CyberGamer.

Congrats mate.
Downvote
5.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
67%
gj haydz. really well deserves and congratz again to CG staff for their hard work to get AMD onboard
Downvote
5.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
45%
Quote from forest on the 28th of February 2012:
Note from Administration; Sorry guys we had a few spelling mistakes.

Quote from sn@p!:
Congratulations Franticzt! You're the winner of the AMD 3870 APU! We'll be sending it your way shortly.

We wish the best of luck to Franticz in getting his PC up and running.

Thanks,
CyberGamer.

Congrats mate.

Thanks mate!
Downvote
5.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Big thanks to AMD and CG this will help me out alot.
Downvote
5.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
45%
Obviously I won?? ^^

SPOILER: Click to view
Downvote
5.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
56%