Razer Deathadder 3500dpi

Razer Deathadder 3500dpi

Thread started by Morris on Monday, 7:14am August 8th with 7 replies. Views: 3,715

Morris
Level: BRONZE
anyone use this mouse or had problems? just lately i'd be in game and it'd spaz and start making me spin ingame :/ and just wondered if anyone else had this problem?
Posted 7:14am Aug 8th 11
HAOxZ
Hello, i had the same problem when i had a cheap mousepad. The weapon just spinned in the air randomly,
If you have a cheap pad try bying a razer pad, otherwise update your mouse drivers and firmware.
Posted 9:22am Aug 8th 11
dopeeyyy
hey mate, i have the same mouse, just a stock acer mousepad and have had it for about 10 months and no problems at all, i have the recent drivers also :/ tried searching google? <3
Posted 9:32am Aug 8th 11
HAOxZ
i suggest borrowing a different pad from a friend of yours and check if problem continues to exist.
Posted 10:55am Aug 8th 11
WEku
I had the same with my old mousemat, bought Razer Goliathus alpha Control edition and now it works so well.
So buy a new mousemat, preferably goliathus or QCK+
Posted 11:40am Aug 8th 11
HAOxZ

I had the same with my old mousemat, bought Razer Goliathus alpha Control edition and now it works so well.
So buy a new mousemat, preferably goliathus or QCK+

Quote from weku on the 8th of August 2011
Posted 2:34pm Aug 8th 11
Morris
hmmmm may have to try the pad, i got a Razor Goliathus but it few years old now might be why will look into it thanks
Posted 5:41pm Aug 8th 11
Shuya
had the deathadder for nearly a year and ive never had any problems
Posted 5:43pm Aug 8th 11