Starcraft 2 Practice Partner Thread

Starcraft 2 Practice Partner Thread - Page: 2

Thread started by Nescafé on Monday, 2:10am August 8th with 29 replies. Views: 10,586

Lupin
Level: BRONZE
Posted 5:48am Aug 15th 11
alepov

CG ID: Lupin
B.Net ID: Lupin.377
League: bronze (*previous diamond/plat)
Race: toss
Other: can play all races toss is my stongest and prefered wasnt always in bronze. can help people with micro and macro (*old account was diamond)

Quote from Lupin on the 10th of August 2011
You can't drop from diamond to bronze unless you relied on one build with a high simplicity/effectiveness ratio, which means you don't understand the game anyway. Not trying to insult you or anything, but I suggest you improve first before trying to "help" others.
Posted 2:13pm Aug 15th 11
chayx

Other: can play all races toss is my stongest and prefered wasnt always in bronze. can help people with micro and macro (*old account was diamond)

Quote from alepov on the 15th of August 2011
You can't drop from diamond to bronze unless you relied on one build with a high simplicity/effectiveness ratio, which means you don't understand the game anyway. Not trying to insult you or anything, but I suggest you improve first before trying to "help" others.

well at least he has some knowledge in this game and can help people who just started with VERY basic stuff
Posted 4:22pm Aug 15th 11
Lupin

yeah the main reason i dropped from diamond is that on my first account i found out effecitve builds that worked well and my micro was quite decent also the main reason that i dropped to bronze is that i dint play season 2 at all un for the last month or 2 also the main reason why i have dropped is i dint adapt to the new build quick enough in my new placement matches and new cheeses had arrived but now i can counter it and can beat plat players any ways not having ago jsut stating it all ^^
Posted 5:52pm Aug 15th 11
Nescafé
Posted 6:02pm Aug 15th 11
alepov

Quote from Lupin on the 15th of August 2011

yeah the main reason i dropped from diamond is that on my first account i found out effecitve builds that worked well and my micro was quite decent also the main reason that i dropped to bronze is that i dint play season 2 at all un for the last month or 2 also the main reason why i have dropped is i dint adapt to the new build quick enough in my new placement matches and new cheeses had arrived but now i can counter it and can beat plat players any ways not having ago jsut stating it all ^^

I didn't play for 3 months and was back at my normal level after like 15 matches. Shouldn't be relying on BO's to win games for you if you're below master. Just learn basics first, it's a much more stable and important skill. That means, just make more stuff and kill him. (+ Expand on time, keep making workers, don't float, don't queue, etc)
All the fancy shit and allins are much easier and will give you an early ranking boost, but you will plateau eventually and find out that you can't do anything else :D. You can learn those in no time after you're a decent standard player.
Posted 6:12pm Aug 15th 11
Nescafé

I didn't play for 3 months and was back at my normal level after like 15 matches. Shouldn't be relying on BO's to win games for you if you're below master. Just learn basics first, it's a much more stable and important skill. That means, just make more stuff and kill him. (+ Expand on time, keep making workers, don't float, don't queue, etc)
All the fancy shit and allins are much easier and will give you an early ranking boost, but you will plateau eventually and find out that you can't do anything else :D. You can learn those in no time after you're a decent standard player.

Can I ask are you a terran player?
Posted 6:16pm Aug 15th 11
Lupin
well done thats the bronze league stuff u also need to make the right unit compsistion but guessing as you most likely a terran player and one unit can win u the game u dont well need to about it ^^
Posted 6:18pm Aug 15th 11
alepov

Quote from atraa on the 15th of August 2011

Can I ask are you a terran player?

Atm yes. Was Zerg before and played Protoss/Random for a while but Protoss is so boring that I stopped doing that.
Posted 6:18pm Aug 15th 11
alepov

well done thats the bronze league stuff u also need to make the right unit compsistion but guessing as you most likely a terran player and one unit can win u the game u dont well need to about it ^^

lol please, unit composition hardly means anything before AT LEAST diamond
and I was a much stronger Zerg than I am Terran atm
Posted 6:19pm Aug 15th 11
Lupin
yeah i play toss and its all about getting the right unit composistion and getting scouting to know which tech path to go cause go wrong tech path and u r f**ked
Posted 6:20pm Aug 15th 11
Lupin
LMFAO unit composistion means nothing ok i going make stalkers when the terran player goes MMM and i not going make any other unit = u loose also with roaches mass roach beats mass stalker
Posted 6:23pm Aug 15th 11
alepov

LMFAO unit composistion means nothing ok i going make stalkers when the terran player goes MMM and i not going make any other unit = u loose also with roaches mass roach beats mass stalker

you can make stalkers only and get in high diamond atleast, if the rest of your play is good

anyway, i've gathered enough info on you by now, i give up, gl ;)

edit: last attempt to help you out, read http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=187162
Posted 7:41pm Aug 15th 11
Lupin
last attempt to help lmfao if u can to get to diamond by making jusk stalkers then u are playing retards also u need unit composistion with protoss and i have no respect for you as you play terran also you need to scout so macro alone doesnt work gg and have fun
Posted 8:09pm Aug 15th 11
Nescafé
Posted 7:01pm Oct 27th 11