Setting an Example

Setting an Example

Thread started by Elias "Killz" on Saturday, 5:24pm August 6th with 27 replies. Views: 6,169

Elias "Killz"
Level: BRONZE

I would like to just say, you are in deed setting an example for the Australian community (to me anyways). From the threads i have flicked through, even the trolls from AUS, you seem to shrug it off and understand that this is in fact a gaming website, not bloody 4chan. As such, it is like a family as corny as that sounds. Anyways, well done =]

PS: Aus side, dun troll me.
Posted 5:24pm Aug 6th 11
_JP_
Posted 5:34pm Aug 6th 11
Elias "Killz"
Yeh whether people do care for the opinion I wanted to give, I don't mind, I just thought I would say it.
Posted 5:37pm Aug 6th 11
Facee
Posted 5:56pm Aug 6th 11
vod
I think the 'trolls' (they are fucking horrible trolls) are still over at tek-9.
Posted 7:33pm Aug 6th 11
Dis4ster

I think the 'trolls' (they are fucking horrible trolls) are still over at tek-9.

Quote from vodkaz on the 6th of August 2011
this
Posted 7:36pm Aug 6th 11
Blazevic
yeh damn trolls left them over at tek9 its nice over here
Posted 7:53pm Aug 6th 11
chayx

indeed we left all those trolls over at tek9, which doesnt mean that some of us troll a bit here and there too, but thats really just minimal banter here (i like trolling myself a lot haha but im trying hard not to do so :D:D)
Posted 7:55pm Aug 6th 11
Nescafé
Won't be long until all the tek-9 trolls come over to here ;)
but thanks anyway lol
Posted 8:03pm Aug 6th 11
vod

Quote from Blazevic on the 6th of August 2011

I always have trouble to see if you are being seriours or not, then I look at your avatar and decide it has to be a joke. So that is basically everything you post
Posted 8:50pm Aug 6th 11
Silho
Maybe CG will be different than Tek9 if there arent any flambaits on it.
Posted 9:02pm Aug 6th 11
chayx

I always have trouble to see if you are being seriours or not, then I look at your avatar and decide it has to be a joke. So that is basically everything you post

the thing though is that besides blazy being a major troll over on tek9 he also posts useful stuff, whereas all the other trollfags over at tek9 dont :p
Posted 9:30pm Aug 6th 11
vod

Quote from chayx on the 6th of August 2011

the thing though is that besides blazy being a major troll over on tek9 he also posts useful stuff, whereas all the other trollfags over at tek9 dont :p

Even if he posts something useful / serious I just can't stop thinkin of the paki dude. lmao
Posted 9:32pm Aug 6th 11
Blazevic

Even if he posts something useful / serious I just can't stop thinkin of the paki dude. lmao

Noobs on CG im Blazevic on Tek9 im Blazyy im a good guy on here cos the forums are actuall
Posted 10:38pm Aug 6th 11
Blazevic

It's cos i lost respect for tek9 a website thats been in beta for 3 years, on here im a good guy
Posted 10:40pm Aug 6th 11