xFire : SwipperS

Edited once, 6/8/11 - 4:27pm.
Downvote
6.5 years ago
EE
Rep:
34%
Use the template. Doubt that you're acad but gl

template here: http://www.cybergamer.org/forums/thread/260226/Tip-Creating-the-perfect-recruitment-thread/
Downvote
6.5 years ago
OP
DK
Rep:
32%
Quote from slaaash on the 6th of August 2011:
Use the template. Doubt that you're acad but gl

template here: http://www.cybergamer.org/forums/thread/260226/Tip-Creating-the-perfect-recruitment-thread/

I havent really got into cod4 teams just played alot of mix's with acad's and preinvites, Never really got into a team
Downvote
6.5 years ago
DK
Rep:
32%
Quote from SwipperS on the 6th of August 2011:
I' am a 16 year old guy, well you can actually call it 17 since i'm being 17 in the next month

Why would people call you a 17 year old, you are in fact still 16.

And med+ to academy, WTF? How can you also call yourself academy when you haven't been in academy, you can claim yourself able to handle academy, but not being academy skilled, cause yeah, you haven't been in there before.
Downvote
6.5 years ago
OP
DK
Rep:
32%
Quote from Logek on the 6th of August 2011:
I' am a 16 year old guy, well you can actually call it 17 since i'm being 17 in the next month

And med+ to academy, WTF? How can you also call yourself academy when you haven't been in academy, you can claim yourself able to handle academy, but not being academy skilled, cause yeah, you haven't been in there before.

Why even waste time on writing something like this :P? really the only thing im asking for is to get in a clan lol
Downvote
6.5 years ago
DK
Rep:
32%

Why even waste time on writing something like this :P? really the only thing im asking for is to get in a clan lol

This is a forum, people are able to write for a reason you know.
Downvote
6.5 years ago
OP
DK
Rep:
32%

Yeah your right about that btw i never said im academy, i just wanted to be in a acad clan, cause i know i can handle it!
Downvote
6.5 years ago
DK
Rep:
32%

Yeah your right about that btw i never said im academy, i just wanted to be in a acad clan, cause i know i can handle it!

Lol sorry just noticed you just searched a team of that skill, and not that you were actually academy. But yeah, I guess I'm allowed to post
Downvote
6.5 years ago
AT
Rep:
47%
lol gl
Downvote
6.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
32%
gl
Downvote
6.5 years ago
DK
Rep:
29%
Oh Swip your in this website too ?! its me jeri24 wish all my luck on you man, this player is truely a great player! and beside that a nice guy too!
Downvote
6.5 years ago
OP
DK
Rep:
32%
Quote from jerichos on the 6th of August 2011:
Oh Swip your in this website too ?! its me jeri24 wish all my luck on you man, this player is truely a great player! and beside that a nice guy too!

Thanks jeri man, long time no see
Downvote
6.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
28%
gl.
Downvote
6.5 years ago
OP
DK
Rep: