SwipperS < Scope high+ Looking for team! :)

Thread started by SwipperS on Saturday, 2:00pm August 6th with 18 replies. Views: 5,061

SwipperS
Level: BRONZE
IGN: SwipperS
National : Denmark - Speak very good english
Weapon : Mainly scope - Can play SMG too
Skill : High

MSN : SAS_sajjad@hotmail.com
xFire : SwipperS
Posted 2:00pm Aug 6th 11 and edited 4:27pm Aug 6th 11
slaaash
Use the template. Doubt that you're acad but gl

template here: http://www.cybergamer.org/forums/thread/260226/Tip-Creating-the-perfect-recruitment-thread/
Posted 2:01pm Aug 6th 11
SwipperS

Use the template. Doubt that you're acad but gl

template here: http://www.cybergamer.org/forums/thread/260226/Tip-Creating-the-perfect-recruitment-thread/

Quote from slaaash on the 6th of August 2011

I havent really got into cod4 teams just played alot of mix's with acad's and preinvites, Never really got into a team
Posted 2:04pm Aug 6th 11
Logek

I' am a 16 year old guy, well you can actually call it 17 since i'm being 17 in the next month :)

Quote from SwipperS on the 6th of August 2011

Why would people call you a 17 year old, you are in fact still 16.

And med+ to academy, WTF? How can you also call yourself academy when you haven't been in academy, you can claim yourself able to handle academy, but not being academy skilled, cause yeah, you haven't been in there before.
Posted 2:21pm Aug 6th 11
SwipperS

I' am a 16 year old guy, well you can actually call it 17 since i'm being 17 in the next month :)

Quote from Logek on the 6th of August 2011

And med+ to academy, WTF? How can you also call yourself academy when you haven't been in academy, you can claim yourself able to handle academy, but not being academy skilled, cause yeah, you haven't been in there before.

Why even waste time on writing something like this :P? really the only thing im asking for is to get in a clan lol
Posted 2:24pm Aug 6th 11
Logek

Why even waste time on writing something like this :P? really the only thing im asking for is to get in a clan lol :)

This is a forum, people are able to write for a reason you know.
Posted 2:26pm Aug 6th 11
SwipperS

Why even waste time on writing something like this :P? really the only thing im asking for is to get in a clan lol :)

Yeah your right about that btw i never said im academy, i just wanted to be in a acad clan, cause i know i can handle it!
Posted 2:37pm Aug 6th 11
Logek

Yeah your right about that btw i never said im academy, i just wanted to be in a acad clan, cause i know i can handle it!

Lol sorry just noticed you just searched a team of that skill, and not that you were actually academy. But yeah, I guess I'm allowed to post
Posted 3:44pm Aug 6th 11
chayx
Posted 3:55pm Aug 6th 11
lewizR
Posted 4:14pm Aug 6th 11
jerichos
Oh Swip your in this website too ?! its me jeri24 wish all my luck on you man, this player is truely a great player! and beside that a nice guy too!
Posted 4:32pm Aug 6th 11
SwipperS

Oh Swip your in this website too ?! its me jeri24 wish all my luck on you man, this player is truely a great player! and beside that a nice guy too!

Quote from jerichos on the 6th of August 2011

Thanks jeri man, long time no see
Posted 4:49pm Aug 6th 11
$keptic
Posted 10:19pm Aug 6th 11
SwipperS

gl.

Quote from $keptic on the 6th of August 2011

Ty
Posted 1:06pm Aug 7th 11