Conkaa's CoD4 Strafing Tutorial ~ Basic

Thread started by conkaa on Saturday, 7:23am August 6th with 10 replies. Views: 4,595

conkaa
Level: BRONZE
Hey all you crazy euros, just made a strafe tutorial for the Australian's and I thought I may aswell post it here!
[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view]

Copied from desc; remember to watch in 720p :)
Hey guys, decided to put together a little tutorial for you all. It's really rushed (it's one take) so I'm sorry if it doesn't actually explain much, it's really quite difficult to try and explain strafing, and i'm really not the public speaking kind of guy (though I'm talking to myself it's still nerve racking) There will be a few bugs in this video as this is the first thing I have ever tried recording and it may be laggy and whatnot. I hope this can still help you somewhat. If you want me to explain anything else, please feel free to drop me a suggestion in pm's on xfire/steam/youtube. My xfire is laminationz and my steam is conkerzz. Shoutout to Hektik for the config and teaching me all this movie shit :). Thanks guys!

Quote from conkaa on the 6th of August 2011
[/SPOILER]
Posted 7:23am Aug 6th 11
h1atus
Found it quite useful, it's very basic and kinda like phantasys and diablos, but i guess that was the goal? : )

The explaining of the "newstyle" or whatever you called it could be a bit better, altough i think most people who are ok at strafing will understand what you mean.

Keep it up, tutorial videos owns! (y)
Posted 7:49am Aug 6th 11
conkaa

Found it quite useful, it's very basic and kinda like phantasys and diablos, but i guess that was the goal? : )

The explaining of the "newstyle" or whatever you called it could be a bit better, altough i think most people who are ok at strafing will understand what you mean.

Keep it up, tutorial videos owns! (y)

Quote from h1atus on the 6th of August 2011
It's not really a "newstyle" I just called it that as a spur of the moment thing, sorry. It's just the technique I use to strafe :D
But thanks for the comment!
Posted 8:18am Aug 6th 11
wESLEYYYYYYY
Posted 10:34am Aug 6th 11
s3creT
Posted 10:46am Aug 6th 11
Profzy
Posted 11:26am Aug 6th 11
Jamsk
gj I think lots of ppl will find this helpfull...
Posted 1:17pm Aug 6th 11
toxjee
Looks good will help some people, I wouldnt use those rush routes though
Posted 1:27pm Aug 6th 11
Shuya
looks pretty helpful for new gamers out there, nice one
Posted 2:37pm Aug 6th 11
soakR

Looks good will help some people, I wouldnt use those rush routes though ;)

Quote from toxjee on the 6th of August 2011
Posted 2:37pm Aug 6th 11
conkaa
Posted 5:49pm Aug 6th 11