EU
PC
OP
GB
Rep:
33%
When joining the teamspeak and the pug, I get kicked for disallowed program driver. I came out of teamspeak and I don't get the problem. Just wondering if anyone could help me get teamspeak working for when I play pugs.
Thanks
Downvote
6.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
44%
You got any in-game overlays on for Teamspeak?
Downvote
6.5 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
33%
Yeah I can see who's in the TS when i'm in game. How do I disable them?
Downvote
6.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
44%
That's not on by default...
Think you'll need to go into Settings -> Plugins then see if "DirectX overlay plugin" is ticked (if it is untick it and see).

That's all I can think of.
Downvote
6.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
78%
Quote from bashy on the 3rd of August 2011:
Think you'll need to go into Settings -> Plugins then see if "DirectX overlay plugin" is ticked (if it is untick it and see).

That should be the problem yes, CoD4/PB doesnt allow any kind of overlays on the game.
Downvote
6.5 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
33%
Thanks, I've changed that and it's sorted.
Downvote
6.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
44%
Good
Downvote
6.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
44%
Quote from toxjee on the 3rd of August 2011:
Quote from bashy on the 3rd of August 2011:

That should be the problem yes, CoD4/PB doesnt allow any kind of overlays on the game.

Not completely true. Playclaw works fine with COD4 and PB. The only TS overlay program that doesn't get you kicked that I know of
Downvote
6.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
33%
had it in the begin to but it got fix, i have no idea how sorry :$
Downvote
6.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
43%
as bashy said
Downvote
6.4 years ago
AL
Rep:
30%
I think it has been removed from the search to stop random people going on it and spamming it.

Add the IP to your bookmarks - IP - ts3.immortal-servers.com:10000

It's a lot easier them searching every-time.

If you do not know how to add a bookmark, click on Bookmarks at the top of teampseak. When the new window opens click Add Bookmark. Add a label so you know what server it is e.g. Cybergamer Teamspeak, then add the IP as above and then put the name you want to use. Lastly click apply and you will find it in your bookmarks at the top of Teamspeak.
Downvote
6.4 years ago