RISZE lf stable and serious project

Thread started by RISZE on Wednesday, 2:29pm August 3rd with 10 replies. Views: 2,325

RISZE
Level: BRONZE
Nationality: Belgian (i don't speak fluent dutch)
Ex-Teams: Origine Online, fu.crew, onFIRE
LANs: none yet
Skill: preinvite
Weapon: scope

Achievements: i've played a lot of preinvite games and cups with/against decent teams, played a lot cb with onFIRE team until 1800pts then i stopped cb because it sucks so much, the unfair part of gaming made me so mad to play on this shit.

Aspirations: Finding a decent team to come back in the cod4's community and get on my purpose to go at LAN's. Basically, the most important point for me in a line up is the harmony , so i would like to be in a really quiet line up, i hate ragers, because they just make me rage either and loosing my gamesense.

I'll be on every evening, even 4 on 7 afternoon AT LEAST, i'm really active so i would like an active line up, this is normal.

xfire : wonderfull90

Thanks for reading
Posted 2:29pm Aug 3rd 11
mou5e
skilled. but a major[b] clan hopper in my opinion[/b]
Posted 3:00pm Aug 3rd 11
$keptic

Quote from mou5e on the 3rd of August 2011

True, sadly.
Posted 3:27pm Aug 3rd 11
chayx

gl
Posted 3:53pm Aug 3rd 11
RISZE

Quote from $keptic on the 3rd of August 2011

True, sadly.

Maybe, but i'm searching a line up where i feel comfortable, all teams i put in my thread gave me that feeling, and if i hadn't some inet problems at that time, i'll surely be still in atm.
Sorry mou5e about leaving, it's not about you don't worry
Posted 4:05pm Aug 3rd 11
WEku

Might wanna update your firefox..
Posted 4:39pm Aug 3rd 11
mou5e

Quote from RISZE on the 3rd of August 2011

True, sadly.

Maybe, but i'm searching a line up where i feel comfortable, all teams i put in my thread gave me that feeling, and if i hadn't some inet problems at that time, i'll surely be still in atm.

On a serious note, you should not waste peoples time when they share tactics with you, and put their trust in you, Your actions are absolutely unforgivable ris..

I think when you learn how to respect people, you will be ready for a team. as of now in my opinion you have alot of work to do on your self.
Posted 7:45pm Aug 3rd 11
kompaa

he will join and leave your team after 1 week.
You will found the perfect line up ? Ok but you do that since 2 years and you think you are better than every team..
Posted 12:07am Aug 4th 11
RISZE

True, sadly.

Quote from RISZE on the 3rd of August 2011

On a serious note, you should not waste peoples time when they share tactics with you, and put their trust in you, Your actions are absolutely unforgivable ris..

I think when you learn how to respect people, you will be ready for a team. as of now in my opinion you have alot of work to do on your self.

i don't share your opinion because you don't know me as much as you pretend, yes i have been in a lot for teams as a trialer, and i left all these to do not waste their time actually, it's not my bad if you asked me to make a decision after 2 games played with you, anyway theses comments, mine and yours are just useless, i left your line up because i wasn't feeling good in and now you're crying kompa and you on my post, i think it's just sad, saddier than a clan hopper btw
Posted 5:41pm Aug 4th 11
RISZE

clan hopper

he will join and leave your team after 1 week.
You will found the perfect line up ? Ok but you do that since 2 years and you think you are better than every team..

Quote from kompaa on the 4th of August 2011
As i told to mouse, you don't know me, i've been in origine.online since the last year, the team was actually good, and your line up was also, it's not a question of skill, just learn to read what i'm writing please, it's a question of gamesense and feeling, i don't think i'm "better than every team", you're totally wrong
Posted 5:44pm Aug 4th 11
mou5e
No one is crying, im just here to pass on the world to who ever is reading this thread..
im not here to troll u..
Posted 6:59pm Aug 4th 11