What is CGAC? It's short for CyberGamer Anti-Cheat, our own software which was first released to the public in early 2014 with purpose to protect and clean the very ladders, leagues, and tournaments CyberGamer operates. We have a number of detections and features like hardware grabbing, modified file checks, and in-game interface, so that in cooperation with our game admins, you can have a fun and enjoyable experience here on CyberGamer.
To install CGAC, follow the steps below:
- Download setup from this page, run it and click "Next".
- Installation should now be completed, you can click "Finish".
- You only need to install program once, next time when new version is available CGAC will automatically update itself.
To find your user ID and auth key, go to your Extended Profile page and click Game IDs in the GAME DEFAULTS section. The match ID is the number at the end of the matchlink: http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/xxxxxx/
During the match, the CGAC window will stay open and display match information as well as players from both teams currently running CGAC. When the match is over, simply close the game and wait a few seconds for CGAC to upload the data.
If you experience any issues, please make sure you add an exception to your antivirus and are running the program as administrator.
The program currently supports following games:
- Call of Duty 1
- Call of Duty 2
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Please refer to the FAQ below if you have followed the above instructions and are still experiencing issues.
For further help, open a support ticket and include "CGAC" in the title.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1: Where can I find my user ID and auth key?
A1: Go to My Profile -> Edit Profile -> Profile, Games and Forums -> Game IDs
You'll find your information at the top of the window.
Q2: Which operating systems does CGAC support?
A2: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
There are no plans to extend development to other operating systems at this time. It costs a significant amount of time and resources to sufficiently develop software on these platforms, and their current level of use is extremely small compared to our overall user base.
If you would like to use CGAC on a Mac, you'll need to dual boot Windows on a separate partition on your hard drive. You can do this quickly and easily using Boot Camp: http://www.apple.com/uk/support/bootcamp/
Q3: My game was bought via Steam, how can I run it with CGAC?
A3: Steam uses modified version of game executables which prevents them from being run without the Steam itself. To fix this issue follow these steps:
- Download link for CoDMP.exe: http://eu.cybergamer.com/files/7097/
- Find SteamApps folder, your game should installed in there. Usually the path looks something like this: C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty 2
- Replace your game executable with a non-Steam version. You can find required download links below.
- Run anticheat and set game path to previously mentioned executable.
- Download link for CoD2MP_s.exe: http://eu.cybergamer.com/files/7091/
- Download link for iw3mp.exe: http://eu.cybergamer.com/files/7098/
- Download link for et.exe: http://eu.cybergamer.com/files/7099/
Q4: Web links mentioned in the client refuse to open on my click.
A4: This issue occurs only in Windows 8 while your default browser is not set to Internet Explorer. It can be fixed by either setting default browser to Internet Explorer or by reinstalling your browser without any admin permissions.
Q5: My CGAC closes after 2-3 minutes while in game in CoD4, what can I do?
A5: This most likely happens to modified game files, a common error to this is the community made "1.8 Patch", CGAC sees it as modified game file and will end itself upon detection. There is an uninstall .exe in your cod folder for this, if this fails, reinstall the game and don't join any modded Public Servers without Promod.