Server details can be posted on the PUG match page which will open once all players readied up. Alternative CG EU TS3 details are: 220.127.116.11:8770 (250 slots)
Play on the team assigned to you, abandoning a PUG results in a 1-14 day pug ban
Abuse and serious bad behavior will result in pug and ladder/league match bans.
CLICK TO SHOW RULES Rules:
0. It is mandatory to use CGAC for every PUG. Please use the match ID provided in the pug match link or the number of the PUG without the comma.
1. It is forbidden to leave a PUG match before one team reaches 13 rounds, unless you have arranged a substitute.
2a. Teamkilling is strictly prohibited. There are no excuses for teamkilling expect for an accidental kill. If a
player teamkills you, take a screenshot of your console and submit it to an admin.
2b. Tagging your teammates is also forbidden. It is highly disrespectful and WILL lead to a ban unless it is done
accidentally. If a teammate constantly shoots at you on purpose, then take a short video or demo file and submit it to an admin.
3. In-Game Weapons are chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis. If a player chooses the Sniper class before you can, he retains the right to use it himself or to share it with his teammates. The same applies with the SMG and Demolitions classes. If a player constantly restarts the server just to get the scope, please make a short video of it and report it to an admin.
4. Every player is different, some will be up for having fun and some will want to win so respect each other. Try and be positive in any advice you give and help the player learn something.
5. Racism or any other kind of abuse/flame will not be tolerated in any shape or form.
6. Going AFK during a match is something is always going to happen, if you are going to do so then try and let at
least one of your team mates know and try not to be too long. If you feel that you will be AFK for a lengthy
period, arrange a substitute player to play in your place.
7. You must use TeamSpeak to play a PUG match, Muting your microphone and/or sound will be considered as not being on TeamSpeak.
8. If you are not in a game, idle in the AFK or Lobby Channels. Do not use the TeamSpeak for any other purposes
than while playing the PUGs or on the Cyber Gamer Public Servers .
9. The lobby should be used when waiting for a game. You may have a chat with friends, but you are not allowed to
play music. You may be asked to leave the server if you act in a disruptive manner.
10. Players wanting to play PUGs must not be on our ban list and anyone doing so will have a permanent ban from the service if caught playing whilst banned. Once you have served your ban you can begin to play PUGs again.
11. Breaking any of these rules will result in a minimum 1 day ban, and every repeating offence will have the ban
time doubled e.g. 1st offence 1 day ban, 2nd offence 2 day ban, 3rd offence 4 day ban etc.
12. If an admin thinks the offence is severe enough, they can issue a ban that they feel suits the offence . If you keep breaking the rules after several warnings, you might be permanently banned.
13. Show courtesy and respect to your fellow players on TeamSpeak and in-game.
14. Listen to the PUG Admins at all times. Any instructions must be followed unless there is a valid excuse.
15. Use a nickname that is similar to your Cyber Gamer account name in TS3 and in-game.
16. You must speak English at all times on TeamSpeak and in-game.
17. Admins abusing their rights can be reported to a PC Platform Admin found on the Staff page.
If there's anything you are unsure of or wish to report a player, please either contact an admin or submit a support ticket.
CyberGamer relies on the revenue from adverts to pay for our servers and other costs, please consider disabling adblock.