PC
Start your own gaming site:
Login  
z
OP
HR
Rep:
84%
I tried all Injectors, winjects, and many other programs, but nothing is working, maybe someone knows a solution? Thank you!
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Could you be a little bit more specific about what is going on? The issues might be in you creating a 'wrong' file out of 3dsmax. You might miss some .dll files that 'could' help. Anti-aliasing should be on 'off' or on '2x' incase you have it on '4x' your cod2 will be black when trying to run the cinametic.

I can maybe help, but i can't assure you to let it work. Some people have tried everything to do it, without succes. For some reason not everyone can do it, i don't know how that comes
Downvote
3 months ago
OP
HR
Rep:
84%
ty a lot, I will try it with anti-aliasing tonight, so I will tell you if it worked and what I've tried
Downvote
3 months ago
SK
Rep:
27%
Hey, if you have problems like those mentioned HERE then I have a solution. Pm me or add me on steam.
Downvote
3 months ago
OP
HR
Rep:
84%
I did everything same as the tutorial, I tried anti-aliasing off-2x, but when I press the home button, nothing happens...
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Try run everything as Administrator
Downvote
3 months ago
OP
HR
Rep:
84%
nothing helps...
Downvote
3 months ago
OP
HR
Rep:
84%
I did it, some file (like mscsomething) was missing, and clay's injector download it automatically THANK BOTH OF YOU, you will be mentioned in my next movie
Downvote
3 months ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 6 Days Congratulations , our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1935 Votes