EU
PC
z
CZ
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
Well you probably behave like cunt so I can see why they did it.
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
NL
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 4
Quote from Switchbackojz on the 14th of April 2017:
Besides the fact that ur a cheater, no we didn't behave like cunts as you can see in the vod. It was actually a pretty enjoying match for both sides as far as I know.
Downvote
4 months ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
Quote from pussyfothermuckers on the 14th of April 2017:
Besides the fact that ur a cheater, no we didn't behave like cunts as you can see in the vod. It was actually a pretty enjoying match for both sides as far as I know.

Why are you bringing your opinion aka im cheater (even without proof) here? You and some people making timestamps but so far without success ... but I guess its better then admit that enemy was better

For topic: Even if its bitch move, they cant really work with you twitch vod like they could with demo (developer 1 r_xdebug 2 etc). So ye it suck but 31 y/o veteran high skilled player shouldnt forget to record :<
Downvote
4 months ago
GR
Rep:
86%
pussy is a good guy, idk why would someone lame him over that, we played some weeks ago vs him (who mixed with inertia) and he wasnt recording first few rounds, we were aware of that but we didnt lame asking his demo or anything tho...
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Sorry to saybut rules are rules they might be lame but yeah wcydabout hungry epoints ppl
Downvote
4 months ago
RS
Rep:
81%
Downvote
4 months ago
HU
Rep:
82%
Why on earth would anyone lame in a 12 y.o. game's open ladder? That's just straight up a diploma of virginity.
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
get rekt
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
Rep:
85%
Rico is a durty hacker, always knew it! Skaffa influence?

Downvote
4 months ago
SI
Rep:
84%

u sure that nub cheats? we squished them a few times
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
Rep:
78%
ok
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 2
i just dont get it,why does it always has to be public? @pussyfothermuckers i just dont think you will accomplish anything with this thread,match will be resolved in 2-3 days right?thats it
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 2
I care too and i didn't played.

This isn't ClanBase. Accept your lost. If pussy didn't streamed the game, then the whole situation was different. But he did and its also a kind of proof for not cheating. U knew he forgot to record the match, because u watched his stream. You guys deserve a 3 months ban instead for laming.
Downvote
4 months ago
h1z
HR
Rep:
84%

Why are you bringing your opinion aka im cheater (even without proof) here? You and some people making timestamps but so far without success ... but I guess its better then admit that enemy was better

For topic: Even if its bitch move, they cant really work with you twitch vod like they could with demo (developer 1 r_xdebug 2 etc). So ye it suck but 31 y/o veteran high skilled player shouldnt forget to record :<

You can't inject hack while streaming since it captures your whole desktop / game so VOD is better than r_xdebug
Downvote
4 months ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players