#JTMM maybe.
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 1
Well written, Lox.

JTMM interested and going 100%, cu there!

Line up - TBA
Downvote
4 months ago
Lox
OP
HR
Rep:
83%
40 monitora nije lagano nabavit. Osim ak ti striko drži links.

Trošit 80 tisu?a kuna da bi se kupilo 144 hz monitore se ne isplati radi jednog cod4 lana.
Nadam se da si svjestan toga.
Igraj cod4 tjedan dana na 60 hz i pripremit ces se.
Ako su oni u Belgiji mogli lan tako odigrat pa mozemo i mi.
Downvote
4 months ago
BE
Rep:
79%
Quote from [g:
on the 13th of April 2017]
Quote from Lox on the 13th of April 2017:
Conditions on lan will be excelent beacuse venue have 10 air conditioners

I still have nightmares from the 2010 gamersject played in a bunker on the sea with 60 degrees

xDDDDDDDDDD
Downvote
4 months ago
Lox
OP
HR
Rep:
83%
Quote from jaroslav aka Roberto on the 13th of April 2017:
Quote from [g:
on the 13th of April 2017]
Conditions on lan will be excelent beacuse venue have 10 air conditioners

I still have nightmares from the 2010 gamersject played in a bunker on the sea with 60 degrees

xDDDDDDDDDD
Without air conditioners on that lan haha.
This is gonna be sick, we can put it to be like in russia during winter xD
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
Rep:
84%
ex-junkyz Team interested (dejoxx, kron, robekk, karxx, +1)
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
Rep:
81%

Trošit 80 tisu?a kuna da bi se kupilo 144 hz monitore se ne isplati radi jednog cod4 lana.

Ekrani i datum sakaju, ukoliko ne bude dovoljno zainteresiranih za 7mj probajte to prebacit u 9 mjesec. Dosta ljudi ima sezonu,faks[završni rokovi] itd itd.

Just my suggestion.
Downvote
4 months ago
Lox
OP
HR
Rep:
83%
Quote from YUXMANE! on the 13th of April 2017:

Ekrani i datum sakaju, ukoliko ne bude dovoljno zainteresiranih za 7mj probajte to prebacit u 9 mjesec. Dosta ljudi ima sezonu,faks[završni rokovi] itd itd.

Just my suggestion.
Ekrani se nece mjenjat, posto je naglaseno dva mjeseca ranije da se ljudi mogu pripremiti,a novi kostaju 80 tisuca kuna za cjelu igraonu. Iznajmit se nemogu jer 40 ekrana je puno.

Datum se vjerojatno nece promjenit jer ce bit sigurno ekipa da se lan odrzi da bude kvalitetan.

Hvala na prijedlozima, imat cu ih na umu ukoliko bude bilo prilike da se sprovede ikoji od njih.

Ja bi prvi volio 144 hz-a i da je lan 9 mjesec ali nazalost jedno su mogucnosti a drugo zelje.

Znam da ide dosta ljudi na more, a ispiti su gotovi do 7 mjeseca. Mozemo priustit luksuz tih ljudi koji nazalost idu na taj datum na more
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Please fix better screens!
Downvote
4 months ago
Lox
OP
HR
Rep:
83%
Quote from jnsu on the 13th of April 2017:
Please fix better screens!

Dont whine about screens.
1st of all to buy 40 screens costs around 10 k €
2nd of all nobody is gonna borrow u 40 screens for lan in call of duty 4. (nobody is so powerfull to pull sponsor like that for cod4)
3rd of all u have 2 months of preparation. (just put 60 hz and play for a week, after a week u wont notice a diffrence anymore)
4th I hate the fact we are gonna play on 60 hz beacuse i have 144 hz monitor. But i already embrace that thing, and i'm gonna be prepared in this two months.

I will try to pull smth of but it's the thing i can't promise to u.
Between 60 and 75 are not so big diffrence so try to pull your hz with a small drop every week (one week 120, 2nd week 100, 3rd week 75, 4th week 60, and it's gonna be natural to u.)
We all played on 60 before and some are still playing.
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
Rep:
84%
Unknown interesed ( pacovipg,trix,Me gusta,Kokz,uNzR)
100% cu there.
Downvote
4 months ago
BE
Rep:
79%
Quote from FrosteR on the 13th of April 2017:
Bad time of the year for flights tbh, they are very expensive at this time of the year from NL/BE/DE tbh.

Yes Froster he's right. In July, the flight's ticket for Croatia is like fucking expensive because Croatia is a good place to go on Holiday. Mhhhhhhhhhh, but I will try to make a team for that event

That's one more reason for entry fee being lower.
I would play 350 € this way u save 150 € per team.
Sit in car and come by a car, if u have will and time to drive 10 hours via highway.
150€ on gasoline and u have tices for highway that cost 10 euros to drive trough whole country.

That's one way to save money.
The other way is going by train.
3rd way is going by bus, and last way is pay the ticket to fly.
We from croatia when we thing that we are gonna try to go on EU event. We watch for bus and train, beacuse we dont have much money.
So if money is the problem train, and bus are not expensive that much bro.

Mhhh, I'm living in the East of Belgium, 15 km from Germany and I've like 1250 kilometers, it makes like 18-19 hours with breaks, and the traffic. You ask to people from BENELUX to commit suicid xD 19 hours car, we'll be all mad in the car :-)
Downvote
4 months ago
Lox
OP
HR
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 2
Everybody will be welcomed on lan, and u will have a lot of fun.
I'm not english man so u will maybe miss understood me sometimes. But u should all join us at @warpomega. It's gonna be a sick event.

I hope manny as manny people should come and see croatian magic.
First three thing u should know:
You will not be hungry, opposite u will never eat as manny as in Croatia. (it's peoples mentalty here, everybody is gonna make u feel at home)
You will be drunk every evening on lan and girls are gonna enoy your time in night life.
You will be astonished how some unknow croatians can interupt your game on lan, but u never heard for them online.

Lan is gonna be full of suprises on a fun level and competitve wise.
And u should know that girls basc. walk half naked trough streets beacuse it's summer time :D, just act cool and wear your crazy west europan clothes and act like cool

Hope i will see u all

Edited once, 13/4/17 - 2:50pm.
Downvote
4 months ago
Lox
OP
HR
Rep:
83%
Quote from FrosteR on the 13th of April 2017:
Bad time of the year for flights tbh, they are very expensive at this time of the year from NL/BE/DE tbh.

Yes Froster he's right. In July, the flight's ticket for Croatia is like fucking expensive because Croatia is a good place to go on Holiday. Mhhhhhhhhhh, but I will try to make a team for that event

That's one more reason for entry fee being lower.
I would play 350 € this way u save 150 € per team.
Sit in car and come by a car, if u have will and time to drive 10 hours via highway.
150€ on gasoline and u have tices for highway that cost 10 euros to drive trough whole country.

That's one way to save money.
The other way is going by train.
3rd way is going by bus, and last way is pay the ticket to fly.
We from croatia when we thing that we are gonna try to go on EU event. We watch for bus and train, beacuse we dont have much money.
So if money is the problem train, and bus are not expensive that much bro.

Mhhh, I'm living in the East of Belgium, 15 km from Germany and I've like 1250 kilometers, it makes like 18-19 hours with breaks, and the traffic. You ask to people from BENELUX to commit suicid xD 19 hours car, we'll be all mad in the car :-)

Positive side, u will feel like u came to hawai, when u see all girls on streets during summer half naked
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
Rep:
84%
Lekestue interested
Downvote
4 months ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events