z
NL
Rep:
80%
Quote from Lox on the 13th of April 2017:
Quote from ISNO on the 13th of April 2017:
Quote from nielsk on the 13th of April 2017:
Nice!

But why is the entry fee/ prizepool this low? You'll attract less teams from outside Croatia this way (unless this is what you want)

Placing above Lox in his own lan will give me a better feeling than 5k pricemoney )

Yes like u did on OOF.
Now let's keep thread clean. If u need to argue u can add me and we can argue 24 / 7, but lan thread is not the place where we need to do this kind of stuff.

Well, I did better than what ppl expected.

You in other hand, N0t. I heard you carried every game well played. But sad that the others let you down.
Downvote
4 months ago
Lox
OP
HR
Rep:
83%
Nice!

But why is the entry fee/ prizepool this low? You'll attract less teams from outside Croatia this way (unless this is what you want)

Placing above Lox in his own lan will give me a better feeling than 5k pricemoney )

Yes like u did on OOF.
Now let's keep thread clean. If u need to argue u can add me and we can argue 24 / 7, but lan thread is not the place where we need to do this kind of stuff.

Well, I did better than what ppl expected.

You in other hand, N0t. I heard you carried every game well played. But sad that the others let you down.
Gj on your personal preformance, this stuff is not important on this thread. I dont care about last lans yours or mine. I just want to organize this lan the best way i can.
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Ok nvm what happend then, Gl on this lan ill come from holland cu there
Downvote
4 months ago
CZ
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 2
SEE YA THERE GUYS!
Very good venue with a nice chill room.

GRS ( jANYY, blades, GLady, F o X x, cDe )
100% interested, waiting for payment info;)
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Quote from FrosteR on the 13th of April 2017:
Bad time of the year for flights tbh, they are very expensive at this time of the year from NL/BE/DE tbh.
130€ round trip seems okay
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
Rep:
83%
Nice!

Guess we'd need a lot of Croatian teams to fill the spots and €350 is a lot of money for them considering that's basically their minimum wage monthly salary.

Exactly, and most of us are students anyway, which makes it even harder to make such a salary, due to flat rent, bills, and just not enough free time to be making money.
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
Rep:
81%
Bring it ( GaMe, doki, dzon1, Carl, johnz) interested
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
Rep:
80%
cu bigest lan 2017
Downvote
4 months ago
BE
Rep:
79%
Bad time of the year for flights tbh, they are very expensive at this time of the year from NL/BE/DE tbh.

Yes Froster is right. In July, the flight's ticket for Croatia is like fucking expensive because Croatia is a good place to go on Holiday. Mhhhhhhhhhh, but I will try to make a team for that event
Downvote
4 months ago
Lox
OP
HR
Rep:
83%
Quote from jaroslav aka Roberto on the 13th of April 2017:

Yes Froster he's right. In July, the flight's ticket for Croatia is like fucking expensive because Croatia is a good place to go on Holiday. Mhhhhhhhhhh, but I will try to make a team for that event

That's one more reason for entry fee being lower.
I would play 350 € this way u save 150 € per team.
Sit in car and come by a car, if u have will and time to drive 10 hours via highway.
150€ on gasoline and u have tices for highway that cost 10 euros to drive trough whole country.

That's one way to save money.
The other way is going by train.
3rd way is going by bus, and last way is pay the ticket to fly.
We from croatia when we thing that we are gonna try to go on EU event. We watch for bus and train, beacuse we dont have much money.
So if money is the problem train, and bus are not expensive that much bro.
Downvote
4 months ago
Lox
OP
HR
Rep:
83%
We will open donations for @rikkz and @badkip
So they come to help with stream and lan organisation.
Downvote
4 months ago
[g]
IT
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 4
Conditions on lan will be excelent beacuse venue have 10 air conditioners

I still have nightmares from the 2010 gamersject played in a bunker on the sea with 60 degrees
Downvote
4 months ago
Lox
OP
HR
Rep:
83%
Downvote
4 months ago
BE
Rep:
83%
PC Platform Admin
WARPOMEGA COD4 LAN

prices for beers (0.5 l) are around 2 euros, coffe is like 1 euro, ciggarets are around 2.5 euros. Food are cheap like every other stuff u compare to belgium.

WHATTT
Downvote
4 months ago
Lox
OP
HR
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from uzuma on the 13th of April 2017:
WARPOMEGA COD4 LAN

prices for beers (0.5 l) are around 2 euros, coffe is like 1 euro, ciggarets are around 2.5 euros. Food are cheap like every other stuff u compare to belgium.

WHATTT

And water is drinkable from pipes, u dont need to buy water in stores.
We are poor country maybe in euros, but it's a heaven on earth for people with money
Downvote
4 months ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players