EU
PC
z
NL
Rep:
85%
EU PC CoD4 Admin
Marcel still mad cause he failed to request an demo and started crying to me.. then he told me i had to use my admin powers to get that demo xdddd same like isno did right now... failed and blaming admins xddddd makes me lololololol

p.s. never seen shit.. not even an ticket
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
81%
Quote from MARC on the 5th of April 2017:
Marcel still mad cause he failed to request an demo and started crying to me.. then he told me i had to use my admin powers to get that demo xdddd same like isno did right now... failed and blaming admins xddddd makes me lololololol

p.s. never seen shit.. not even an ticket
a* I* a*
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
EU PC CoD4 Admin
still mad
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
EU PC CoD4 Admin
problem solved
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 2
Quote from ISNO on the 5th of April 2017:
Quote from MARC on the 5th of April 2017:
blaming admins xdddddddd i giggled

Contacted you ''admins'' tons of times for things but never respond so giggle more

Quote from MARCELLL on the 5th of April 2017:
jep true, used to be a nice guy but turned into an arrogant prick

No ticket in 3 years so I'd say you need to follow protocol and you will receive the proper assistance you require. We resolved your "3 months long issue" within 24h after you created the ticket.

Please don't blame admins, it's common that you don't receive any support by PMs or Chat. To his "arrogance" I can only giggle as I read the names Marcel and Isno, Marc simply doesn't take shit and adjusts his level of communication to those he talks to. Might not be professional, but understandable enough given the stuff admins have to put up with on a daily basis.
Downvote
4 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players