Login  
z
UA
Rep:
83%
Quote from MitiS on the 31st of March 2017:
Quote from pukiz on the 31st of March 2017:
Pay for it like 60 euro and play for +-6 months and then this game will die like all of those cod parts before. Sad but true. ;(

Why tho? Mod tools, dev support, esl support, new spin on search and destroy not the same old
Every year when new cod is released there is so much hype around it. And each one is talking about mod tools, dev support and etc(including me) cuz they belive in it. Then I buy this "MUST BE COMPETETIVE" games play it around 6 months and then game is died. Already I have MW2-3, blackops1-2(all of this games I've played in competitive on esl), titanfall and etc.
In addition it cost so much money for me. And now with avg. salary on 150-200$ in my country I just can't and will not buy this game for 60-70$. And I'm rly upset cuz I love competetive games and wanna play on it, this is only point why I play games. And now I have dead games on ~300$ in my steam/origin. I haven't even some alternative, csgo is full of cheaters, LOL is borring and its sad. ;(
And my opinion why peoples r playing csgo it's not cuz this game is cool its cuz 1/3 of this community its just cs1.6 players, the second 1/3 of them its 14 y/o kids which never played gud games like cod1,2,4 and the last 1/3 its sad cod community which have no alternative to play like me ;((((
Downvote
2 months ago
RU
Rep:
77%
ppl are playing csgo coz of support the game has from developers/sponsors
Downvote
2 months ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
Every year when new cod is released there is so much hype around it. And each one is talking about mod tools, dev support and etc(including me) cuz they belive in it. Then I buy this "MUST BE COMPETETIVE" games play it around 6 months and then game is died. Already I have MW2-3, blackops1-2(all of this games I've played in competitive on esl), titanfall and etc.
In addition it cost so much money for me. And now with avg. salary on 150-200$ in my country I just can't and will not buy this game for 60-70$. And I'm rly upset cuz I love competetive games and wanna play on it, this is only point why I play games. And now I have dead games on ~300$ in my steam/origin. I haven't even some alternative, csgo is full of cheaters, LOL is borring and its sad. ;(
You are probably one of those guys trusting everything and everyone. I never heard or read that MW2, MW3, BO2 etc. would be competitive games. Only some attention whores claimed that, but there never was any official statement that those CoD games are going to be progaming titles.
Downvote
2 months ago
GB
Rep:
79%
Post Likes: 5
This isn't cod go read what the devs are saying and posting on vlogs, follow the development a little bit before claiming nonsense
Downvote
2 months ago
FI
Rep:
82%
Post Likes: 3
My personal opinions:

Things I don't like:

1. I don't like sprint
2. Needs more recoil. On all weapons. ( I know the game is in early alpha and it's probably gonna change)
3. Movement is way too fast
4. Red dots on the minimap
5. Seems to reward too much on jumping
6. The hit indicator
7. Weapons are too accurate when firing unzoomed

On the other hand
* The movement is smooth
* The KAR98K looks really nice
* Weapons look quite good
* Map layout seems good
* Everything else seems quite good

Edited once, 31/3/17 - 9:57pm.
Downvote
2 months ago
SK
Rep:
78%
Quote from vozER on the 31st of March 2017:
My personal opinions:

Things I don't like:

1. I don't like sprint
2. Needs more recoil. On all weapons. ( I know the game is in early alpha and it's probably gonna change)
3. Movement is way too fast
4. Red dots on the minimap
5. Seems to reward too much on jumping
6. The hit indicator
7. Weapons are too accurate when firing unzoomed

On the other hand
* The movement is smooth
* The KAR98K looks really nice
* Weapons look quite good
* Map layout seems good
* Everything else seems quite good

Sprint, hit indicator, red dots are good things from cod4. But if the red dots were deleted it wouldn't be that bad (it will be harder).

Edited once, 31/3/17 - 10:55pm.
Downvote
2 months ago
HR
Rep:
86%
Quote from hypeR^ on the 31st of March 2017:
medal of honor
exactly
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 6
So its basically a cod4 reskin in WW2. I didn't see any gameplay stuff from cod2 itself, kinda disappointing for me.
But yeah it looks very good if you are a fan a cod4.
Downvote
2 months ago
HR
Rep:
87%
imo it looks sick considering that this is pre alpha gameplay... for sure much improvement will be done so its kinda early to say this game won't be good... deffo can see myself playing this
Downvote
2 months ago
RU
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 2
why do u all expect it to be like cod2?
Downvote
2 months ago
UA
Rep:
79%
1. More recoil
2. Yeah, red dots on minimap
3. This more cod4 than cod2
Downvote
2 months ago
FI
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Already lots of improvements since Munich. Seems good, got myself the alpha and beta access. See you on the battlefield soon ;-)
Downvote
2 months ago
DE
Rep:
68%
Too much shity cod4 movement, i hate sprint and jumping. Its too fast, for me i doesn´t look like a cod2 placeholder.
Downvote
2 months ago
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from Bisiburger on the 2nd of April 2017:
Too much shity cod4 movement, i hate sprint and jumping. Its too fast, for me i doesn´t look like a cod2 placeholder.

It's a mix of COD2 and COD4 principles, can't expect it to be a COD2 carbon copy
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from pukiz on the 2nd of April 2017:
Quote from Bisiburger on the 2nd of April 2017:

It's a mix of COD2 and COD4 principles, can't expect it to be a COD2 carbon copy

Where are the cod2 stuff ? Except the WW2 environnement, I didnt see any mechanics from cod2. Even the pistols seems to be the deagle of cod4. I know its alpha or whatever and the balance between guns will probably see some changes but I don't see that changing.
Downvote
2 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 2 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our May Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1655 Votes