Login:
? Sign Up!
US
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
61%
PC Platform Admin
Post Likes: 1
If the game comes out to be good, it's a miracle. They have disappointed us so much with the last few cod releases that I don't even think this game will be good. In my eyes they are making new cods to make profit, not to make a great game.
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from DeMonDoS on the 27th of March 2017:
If the game comes out to be good, it's a miracle. They have disappointed us so much with the last few cod releases that I don't even think this game will be good. In my eyes they are making new cods to make profit, not to make a great game.

Well yeah, they are a business after all.
However, usually making great games = more sales = more profits.

The main problem is that there is a big difference between what competitive gamers see as a great game and what mainstream gamers see as a great game.

The mainstream gamers have the numbers, so they cater to them. Sucks for us, but it makes sense for them. We have to hope that smaller studios are willing to fill the niche (like Battalion 1944 hopefully).
Downvote
4 wks ago
US
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
61%
PC Platform Admin
Quote from vioqor on the 27th of March 2017:
Quote from DeMonDoS on the 27th of March 2017:

Well yeah, they are a business after all.
However, usually making great games = more sales = more profits.

The main problem is that there is a big difference between what competitive gamers see as a great game and what mainstream gamers see as a great game.

The mainstream gamers have the numbers, so they cater to them. Sucks for us, but it makes sense for them. We have to hope that smaller studios are willing to fill the niche (like Battalion 1944 hopefully).

Agree!
Downvote
4 wks ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 3 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
311 Votes