EU
PC
z
GB
Rep:
83%
Personally players who havent played for a couple of years shouldnt be allowed to walk back into the playing field like they left it. In all fairness i think its respect alone they were given high seed.

If TBA and Eraseme 'Deserve' top seed then they will show it at LAN by proving that their competition wasnt on their level.
Downvote
4 months ago
PT
Rep:
82%
can we see the lineUP for each team?
Downvote
4 months ago
IL
Rep:
85%
I think that the pressure is on the top tier teams. Like putting teams in a wrong seed makes a top tier team at risk of getting grouped.
Downvote
4 months ago
GR
Rep:
74%
Quote from darl1Ng on the 24th of March 2017:
I think that the pressure is on the top tier teams. Like putting teams in a wrong seed makes a top tier team at risk of getting grouped.
Do you really think any of these 3 teams in top tier may get grouped, and they are there just by fault?
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
77%
Quote from runny on the 25th of March 2017:
Do you really think any of these 3 teams in top tier may get grouped, and they are there just by fault?
Anything can happen at LAN! The teams are all pretty close to each other in skill tbh
Downvote
4 months ago
IL
Rep:
85%
Quote from runny on the 25th of March 2017:
You missunderstood me . I think all of them deserve that spot. The fact they are top seeded dones't mean they are safe. As froster said everything can happen. And yes top tier team might get grouped.
Downvote
4 months ago
IL
Rep:
85%
Quote from bluEz on the 24th of March 2017:
@FrosteR Is it matters for you if you are high seed or top seed?

Ofcourse it matters to him, he's gonna dodge a potential top seed lol
Well we can say the same. If Erasme is moving to a top seed then its good news for top seeded teams because they will dodge Erasme at the high tier :]
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 1
imo TBA > eraseme but that's mainly because I haven't seen any results of eraseme as they don't play in p2p. But TBA already beat GRS online so they've proven that they can be a top team.
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
84%
Quote from darl1Ng on the 25th of March 2017:
Quote from bluEz on the 24th of March 2017:
@FrosteR Is it matters for you if you are high seed or top seed?

Ofcourse it matters to him, he's gonna dodge a potential top seed lol
Well we can say the same. If Erasme is moving to a top seed then its good news for top seeded teams because they will dodge Erasme at the high tier :]

The chances of you facing Eraseme as a top tier, are higher than the chances of you facing Eraseme as a high tier.

edit: nvm thought you were high tier
Downvote
4 months ago
GB
Rep:
84%
EU News Writer
Quote from GoTTiii on the 25th of March 2017:
imo TBA > eraseme but that's mainly because I haven't seen any results of eraseme as they don't play in p2p. But TBA already beat GRS online so they've proven that they can be a top team.

afaik that was when they had fraz, and he can no longer go to lan
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 1
P2P isn't the only way to practice

Whatever seed or group we get, we are ready!
Downvote
4 months ago
GB
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 3

Can tell you've never been to LAN, the top tier teams will roll you over like they do online maybe even worse.
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
BE
Rep:
83%
PC Platform Admin
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 25th of March 2017:

Can tell you've never been to LAN, the top tier teams will roll you over like they do online maybe even worse.
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
BE
Rep:
83%
PC Platform Admin

Warpomega beat us online. Does that mean they can be a topteam too?
Downvote
4 months ago
IL
Rep:
85%
Quote from uzuma on the 25th of March 2017:

Warpomega beat us online. Does that mean they can be a topteam too?
What means which team is a top team or not
Downvote
4 months ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players