Sponsors:
Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
FR
using Gecko
Rep:
85%
Please don't put our name in that discussion. We are fine with the given seeds. Beh deserves to be on the high tier more than us. In the end it ain't about who is top high or mid tier its about what teams are finishing at the top 2. And if a mid tier team won't beat a high tier/top tier team then it was a good decision. I guess we will know after the lan if it was a good decision or not. After all these seeds are an opinion. Good luck to everyone
Downvote
4 wks ago
[g]
IT
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 4
Quote from blbb :> on the 23rd of March 2017:
still dont see how BEH > Winners but thats none of my business :p
honestly, judging from what i've seen online in the past 2 months every team in the high and mid tier can win or lose against eachother.

I think the overall skill level among teams is very balanced, exception made for maybe wapanda and 5K who are a little bit better than the others (personal opinion).

What i mean is it doesnt' really matter in what tier you are placed, because you are gonna get tough matches no matter what.
Downvote
4 wks ago
BE
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Levy on the 24th of March 2017:
Sort of agree in this situation that eraseme should be bumped up to top tier on the basis of past results - some may argue it's unfair to have 1 group different than the others.

And on BEH vs Winners, BEH have a lan and online competition history, winners do not. You don't do seeds on gut feeling where possible, you do them on past results, happens in all sports, it ain't personal I'm sure Gl all!

THIS :D, that's why i never bothered arguing about it. BEH still top team with their history.
Downvote
4 wks ago
FR
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
83%
Sick
Downvote
4 wks ago
Playing SMG for Warrior Team France | www.youtube.com/c/LECLMK
GB
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
EU News Writer
SPOILER: Click to view

Not arguing, just an opinion on a forum after the seeds changed due to the dbepains roster change - I'm sure axel doesn't intend to change the seeds at this stage, just saying I sympathise with those whom might disagree with this change x)
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
75%

Not arguing, just an opinion on a forum after the seeds changed due to the dbepains roster change - I'm sure axel doesn't intend to change the seeds at this stage, just saying I sympathise with those whom might disagree with this change x)
It's only normal that seeds change if teams change 3 or 4 players in their lineup imo
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
84%
Quote from FrosteR on the 24th of March 2017:

It's only normal that seeds change if teams change 3 or 4 players in their lineup imo

Wouldn't that also mean that a different team might be considered a higher seed because in comparison it is better then the higher seeded team with the changed line-up?

Not asking for a change in seedings, just a theory.
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
75%
Quote from jUZE on the 24th of March 2017:

Wouldn't that also mean that a different team might be considered a higher seed because in comparison it is better then the higher seeded team with the changed line-up?

If, for example, BEH decided to change their lineup and become much weaker, then Winners could take their seed, in my opinion. So yes.
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
84%
Quote from jUZE on the 24th of March 2017:

If, for example, BEH decided to change their lineup and become much weaker, then Winners could take their seed, in my opinion. So yes.

Yes, I was talking about BEH vs. DBEPAINS
Downvote
4 wks ago
DE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Just because one team gets weaker doesn't mean the other one gets better all of the sudden. Only exception for this would be the best player of one team joining the weaker team.
Downvote
4 wks ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU PC Moderator
  • EU PC CoD4 Admin
NL
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
84%
Quote from GoTTiii on the 24th of March 2017:
Just because one team gets weaker doesn't mean the other one gets better all of the sudden. Only exception for this would be the best player of one team joining the weaker team.

It actually does. BEH for example has been playing together for months now (not taking into account the years before they went inactive) whereas DBEPAINS only has just formed so most likely is still figuring out their teamplay.

This simple fact alone can make BEH stronger than DBEPAINS
Downvote
4 wks ago
GB
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
EU News Writer

Yeah of course, I'm just saying someone else should be bumped up into top seed? xD When I run events in my sport I'd get shot for allowing two teams of the same seed in 1 group, as you could argue it is easier to beat two of them than 1 of them, along with 1 of a higher seed. Not disagreeing that the seeds needed to be changed?!
Downvote
4 wks ago
GB
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
TBA to top tier imo
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
82%
This is indeed a weird setup which benefits one of the high seeds because they can avoid top seed.
Downvote
4 wks ago
SK
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
77%
Quote from nielsk on the 24th of March 2017:
This is indeed a weird setup which benefits one of the high seeds because they can avoid top seed.

That's true. We can only hope it's us
Downvote
4 wks ago