? Sign Up!
Lox
OP
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
Post Likes: 1
We played p2p yesterday, it was 1:1 in maps, they had lead 12:11, we where in deffence and we had 2v1 situation with bomb droped in A, and we were both in A. It was clearly a easy round, suddenly we both timed out and they won round.

They didnt want to repeat round.
Bigest lame i seen. They where so quick with disconnect like they will be so quick in groups on lan probably.

Avoid matches against them. Spec. in the middle of the night (after 22:00)
And btw isno is dodgy like hell.
Downvote
7 days ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
80%
this team is crap, would rly recommend to avoid them
Downvote
7 days ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%
Think again after flaming me always so hard.
Don't cry now please
''You fucking smash me always'' ? You don't do shit get a grip.
Downvote
7 days ago
Lox
OP
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
Flame and lame are two diffrent things, and obv what i do is trash talk so you change your mind and play in late hours. But you dont get it, i would highly recommend for you to go to gym and do heavy lifts beacuse u are not to smart.
Downvote
7 days ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%
Quote from Lox on the 20th of March 2017:
Flame and lame are two diffrent things, and obv what i do is trash talk so you change your mind and play in late hours. But you dont get it, i would highly recommend for you to go to gym and do heavy lifts beacuse u are not to smart.

I would highly recommend you to just shut your mouth for a time specially when you need to watch my demo.
Downvote
7 days ago
Lox
OP
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
when the guy who is playing in team maniX tells me that, nah okay you can take win, it's clear that you can win vs us any other way, we played with you two times with mixers (they are in team like subs) and we won both times.

You will be grouped on Lan anyway, i will have mine satisfaction anyway "GYM BAJA"
And who did u smash u dont even go in scope duels u just sit on spawn every round.
More kills with deagle then with scope.

U will be grouped like every lan u attended.
Enoy your "good" moments in team maniaX. I would rather change team name in your place to "clowns(X)"
Downvote
7 days ago
Lox
OP
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
And why do you even like my comments who are not positive for you.
Obv spending to much time stalking pictures on Facebook. "Mr. Arnold"
Downvote
7 days ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%
when the guy who is playing in team maniX tells me that, nah okay you can take win, it's clear that you can win vs us any other way, we played with you two times with mixers (they are in team like subs) and we won both times.

You will be grouped on Lan anyway, i will have mine satisfaction anyway "GYM BAJA"
And who did u smash u dont even go in scope duels u just sit on spawn every round.
More kills with deagle then with scope.

U will be grouped like every lan u attended.
Enoy your "good" moments in team maniaX. I would rather change team name in your place to "clowns(X)"

I think you are pretty mad.. Why would you want my demo if I only sit in spawn using my deagle?

And say im dodgy as fuck? Why I only sit in spawn and use my deagle right?..

XD

GYM BAJA
Downvote
7 days ago
Lox
OP
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
Nah we are just gonna take as long as possible to prolong your so call it "WIN" (LOL x 10) against us.
Downvote
7 days ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%
Nah we are just gonna take as long as possible to prolong your so call it "WIN" (LOL x 10) against us.

I enjoy this more than a win keep going please.
Downvote
7 days ago
Lox
OP
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
It's usless to even talk with u, ROIDS doing miracle in your head bro.

I will know go to fuck my GF, i would recommend to u to watch some Olympic game deadlifts.
Downvote
7 days ago
Lox
OP
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
Rest i can't write beacuse i will be banned.
Downvote
7 days ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%
It's usless to even talk with u, ROIDS doing miracle in your head bro.

I will know go to fuck my GF, i would recommend to u to watch some Olympic game deadlifts.

Why are you talking about gym so much this is COD4 right?
Downvote
7 days ago
RO
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
73%
Post Likes: 2
Cool story, Lox, 10/10. You could also tell that story where you said to me that we should die on the CG chat. Very friendly player: http://imgur.com/a/NMPtQ

It was the last round of the game and I didn't even know you guys were dc'd - was focusing on clutching. My m8s told me afterwards that you said on chat "999", but that's it. You didn't ask nicely if we would repeat the round because you got unlucky. Only after the game, you started swearing us on CG - instead of, again saying this, describing the situation calmly and asking us nicely to repeat the round.

It is fucking 2 in the morning for me and ang and we both have to work on Monday. So, why would we make so much effort for you when you have been nothing but friendly in-game? Why would we repeat the round when you spam binds with "ez" in-game? Karma is a bitch, I know. Don't expect friendliness when you don't offer it.
Downvote
7 days ago
Lox
OP
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
Post Likes: 3
Ok
Downvote
7 days ago