? Sign Up!
BE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from pussyfothermuckers on the 17th of March 2017:
Quote from head on the 16th of March 2017:
This will improve the timestamps made by the players, it will increase efficiency and it will keep the democrew more active. There is nothing more depressing than seeing 40 rounds of timestamps and having to write clean on every round.
@head , I dunno if democrew needs to give explanation of every round, because atm I am not a member of the democrew. If so, that doesnt make any sense and is a lot of work extra for the democrew members. Why? Simply because you judge a demo by watching it completely and not judging it round after round. It doesnt matter if you fast forward sometimes, because most of the rounds are useless to watch, but you look for weird movement avoiding and timing of some rounds.

Imo only 8 timestamps per demo is bullshit, because to ban a cheater you need to have a much evidence as possible to convince the democrew. IMO something like this should be open for discussion with the community, some changes are good, but this one is really bad.

Quote from Dutchboy on the 16th of March 2017:
KEEP IN MIND only if someone starts laming the opponent
This is the problem of the challengers! Most people who play against each other with CGAC know each other, have seen each other on LAN or are online friends. IMO bad argument @Dutchboy

Head said that having an upperlimit of 8 timestamps doesn't mean they will only watch those 8 rounds. It just forces the people who make the timestamps to focus on the really dodgy stuff and not just narrate the entire demo. This makes it easier for the democrew I assume. If they don't see anything dodgy in the 8 rounds, they can assume the player is clean. If they suspect something, they can watch as many rounds as they want to be sure. I don't see the problem.
Downvote
10 days ago
b1z
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
So this is cancelled because the score wasn't added? I highly doubt we forgot to enter score because we always do it insta after match.. Or is it enough that one of the teams doesn't add score and then it get canceled?

Downvote
9 days ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Quote from b1z on the 19th of March 2017:
So this is cancelled because the score wasn't added? I highly doubt we forgot to enter score because we always do it insta after match.. Or is it enough that one of the teams doesn't add score and then it get canceled?

Even tho we offically are not allowed to show it, Yes they are
for example here is the matchlog of rettans vs w5:

That is why those matches were cancelled. As you can see it always happens 24 hours after matchtime.
Downvote
9 days ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
Head i think this ..

Suspicion that player is cheating tutorial:

After watching demo, if you are sure that your opponent is cheating, you should request demos from all enemy players

Type down exact rounds (max. 8)

Watch these rounds from other players and find out what they could see/hear/advise

Two situations can arise:
- Suspect is clear
- Some of that rounds proved that he is cheating

You should specifically and simply describe these rounds from all players
With these steps it will be easier job for admins and we all will save time

Hitzor

Ja tam taky nebyl od zacatku admin a adminu bylo vic a bylo taky hodne adminu co si delali co chteli
Downvote
9 days ago
SI
using Firefox 50.0
Rep:
84%
Quote from zralokotarantuleThree on the 19th of March 2017:
Head i think this ..

Suspicion that player is cheating tutorial:

After watching demo, if you are sure that your opponent is cheating, you should request demos from all enemy players

Type down exact rounds (max. 8)

Watch these rounds from other players and find out what they could see/hear/advise

Two situations can arise:
- Suspect is clear
- Some of that rounds proved that he is cheating

You should specifically and simply describe these rounds from all players
With these steps it will be easier job for admins and we all will save time

Hitzor

Ja tam taky nebyl od zacatku admin a adminu bylo vic a bylo taky hodne adminu co si delali co chteli

u gonna watch 5 demos in 5v5 match to bust one guy?
Downvote
9 days ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
jea its only one way than you can say that he is haxor .)
Downvote
9 days ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
example why

you:

this player (blalba) has hax in round 1,2.3...

player (blabla)

my mates see him,hear..
so i dont have hax

and this time you will be fight with him in dispute comments

and for admin is shit

easy sample if you used my tutorial

you:

this player (blalba) has hax in round 1,2.3...

player (blabla)

my mates see him,hear..
so i dont have hax

admin:

we seen this rounds and

1. blabla have wh becouse teammates cant hear/see

2. blabla dont have hax becouse teammates see/hear in this rounds

thats why you need all demos .)
Downvote
9 days ago
SI
using Firefox 50.0
Rep:
84%
they cant even watch one minute clip, u think they will watch 5 demos of a 1 hour match?
maybe if u give them 10 eur per demo
Downvote
9 days ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
nope flisko

after that you: must check rounds from haxor demo all his teammates and
if you are sure again that your opponent is cheating

Type down exact rounds (max 8)

and this time admin will be must check this

jea it hard for time but its best method

becouse haxor not so stupid and this method is for haxor hard to fake as clear player

Edited once, 19/3/17 - 5:29pm.
Downvote
9 days ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Quote from flisko on the 19th of March 2017:
they cant even watch one minute clip, u think they will watch 5 demos of a 1 hour match?

clips has never been a valid way to proof someone is cheating, thought the hunter would know. Only timestamps is the way to get people banned. It is funny how people keep complaining, however the staff spends all their "FREE" time to CyberGamer and they don't get anything for it, not even 1 cent. Maby if you read head his post again, you might get why we did this.
Downvote
9 days ago
SI
using Firefox 50.0
Rep:
84%
Quote from Dutchboy on the 19th of March 2017:
Quote from flisko on the 19th of March 2017:

clips has never been a valid way to proof someone is cheating, thought the hunter would know. Only timestamps is the way to get people banned. It is funny how people keep complaining, however the staff spends all their "FREE" time to CyberGamer and they don't get anything for it, not even 1 cent. Maby if you read head his post again, you might get why we did this.

its enough proof if its rly obvious
Downvote
9 days ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
that why my tutorial^^ for player who make conflight.
Downvote
8 days ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
clips has never been a valid way to proof someone is cheating
Silent aim -> misses the player completely and yet gets a kill, how is that not proof for a ban?

Quote from zralokotarantuleThree on the 19th of March 2017:
that why my tutorial^^ for player who make conflight.
A good demowatcher has knowledge of the game and you account teamspeak and other players. Downloading 5 demos and reviewing 5 demos is utterly bullshit. Not natural movement or gamesense = cheating

Quote from vioqor on the 20th of March 2017:
Maybe cos technically someone could edit clips?
Cmon vio, really? So there like 20 clips of one player online and then vioqor replies with editing the clip... You can check the clip by watching the demo btw

Edited 3 times, last edited 20/3/17 - 4:14pm.
Downvote
8 days ago
BE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from pussyfothermuckers on the 20th of March 2017:
clips has never been a valid way to proof someone is cheating
Silent aim -> misses the player completely and yet gets a kill, how is that not proof for a ban?

Maybe cos technically someone could edit clips?
Downvote
8 days ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
pussy you dont understand

i do distupe i think that player blabla have hax

so only me maybe my mate check his demo after that i must check another demo his teammates after that will be zero rounds or 1-xx rounds that will be on ban

after that this 1 or xx rounds check admin .) so why is bullshit ? if players give all and admin must check only few rounds..

when i do good ts from this tutorial admin can check only one rounds and he know that it was ahx or no .) if he is good ...
Downvote
6 days ago