z
OP
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 5
The ladder reset
We decided to reset all ladders, that means that all teams are back to their original 1400 points. This also means that all open matches are closed and all open disputes are cancelled.

Some teams might say that by doing this some cheaters got away or that some teams violate the rules without punishment and they are right. We do hope that those people who "got away" see this as their second chance and improve their behaviour so we can all enjoy the COD2 ladders.

Rule changes
1) Timestamps
Quote from Someone:
Once the requested demos have been uploaded you have 72 hours to provide timestamps. This is a log of the accused player listing specific rounds and times.

When providing timestamps for demos, please provide:
- player link
- demo link
- matchlink
- maximum 8 rounds per player

You can timestamp 8 round player player, anything more than 8 rounds will be ignored.

2) Noshows
Quote from Someone:
If you still haven't managed to get in touch with your opponent 10 minutes after the scheduled starting time of a match, you can claim a noshow win. Report a match noshow by posting a clear comment on the match discussion (Public/Private) and tell why a match should be a noshow. A noshow win will result in a +10/-10 for the winner / loser.
Entering a match cancel is not possible, if both teams fail to enter a score, the match will be cancelled.

Entering a noshow is done as followed:
- Enter a 1 - 0 win for your team
- select the correct "Team XXX did not show to match"

PUGs
CGAC is mandatory! You can check who is on CGAC by clicking on the PUG page. If you see that a player is not a on CGAC, take a screenshot, post it on the pug page and report them.

You enter the real score, an admin will change the score to a forfeit loss if needed.

Kind regards,
The COD2 crew
Downvote
4 months ago
SI
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 56

hehe Eggs D
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Enjoy this fellas! See you on the new rank 1 position
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
Rep:
86%
Ok
Downvote
4 months ago
SI
Rep:
88%
trolololo
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
Rep:
78%
And why did this happend aswell? http://imgur.com/oDVxUFQ
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
Rep:
85%
A player ban reset should be done then XD
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 7
8 rounds per player for timestamps? This is the most stupid change I've seen on cybergamer so far. You have to judge by watching the whole demo, so why only 8 timestamps?
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 5
Giving the 'real' cheaters a second chance, While CG accuses me of cheating (which isn't even proven for 100%). What about my second chance?
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 3
Downvote
4 months ago
BR
Rep:
86%
Nice
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 2
Quote from masonn on the 14th of March 2017:
Giving the 'real' cheaters a second chance, While CG accuses me of cheating (which isn't even proven for 100%). What about my second chance?
If we cancel x amount of disputes, I assume that in some of those disputes a very very small percentage might of cheated. From that small percentage, we banned the majority with CGAC. So we arent giving cheaters a second chance, I just assume that we didnt catch all we could.

If we detect a cheat, it doesnt matter if the dispute is solved / cancelled or still open, that player will be banned.

We dont accuse you of cheating, we accuse you of using a cheattool while running CGAC. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ur appeal is still open, some other players with the same program also appealed their ban, we will review all of them before we make a decision. We either unban all or we unban nobody, I think the situation was explained clearly in your ticket.
Downvote
4 months ago
PT
Rep:
81%
LOOOOOOOOOOOl head delete my post ! nice
Downvote
4 months ago
BR
Rep:
86%
Quote from head on the 14th of March 2017:
Quote from masonn on the 14th of March 2017:
If we cancel x amount of disputes, I assume that in some of those disputes a very very small percentage might of cheated. From that small percentage, we banned the majority with CGAC. So we arent giving cheaters a second chance, I just assume that we didnt catch all we could.

If we detect a cheat, it doesnt matter if the dispute is solved / cancelled or still open, that player will be banned.

We dont accuse you of cheating, we accuse you of using a cheattool while running CGAC. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ur appeal is still open, some other players with the same program also appealed their ban, we will review all of them before we make a decision. We either unban all or we unban nobody, I think the situation was explained clearly in your ticket.

I know this isn't the place to discuss this, but I hope you guys to decide to unban all of them because I rather see some cheaters escape than innocent people banned. But perhaps that would set a dangerous precedent, I don't know. If they stay banned I hope the ban-length is reduced to 3 months instead.
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
@head I will wait
Downvote
4 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 6 Days Congratulations , our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1938 Votes