Be ready for the keyboard mate
Downvote
6 wks ago
Lox
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
82%
Northzor u where admin on this same site and u where banned for using 333 fps? DAFUQ? It's like corrupted police officer 0who was cought judge some other police officer who is maybe taking bribe? (but nobody has any evidence)

Tay your team (and maybe even u, can't remember the full story) cheated online and offline? I would rather die then talk about cheats in your place. (i dont have anything against u, but u are cleary mad beacuse he droped u on p2p, u could easily ask for demo and make a timestamps)

And you even typed u would be happy to see jeyzika smash somebody face, dafuq? do u have your fists or your pride to make a half "threat" to somebody or you are standing behind jeyzika beacuse he is your big BRO?

What is happening here? Just make TS for demo and if u can't prove nothing then be silent and wait for next to lan to see if he is gonna drop people like he does it online.

People still whine about flusha using hackss :D:D:D
Downvote
6 wks ago
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
82%
Quote from Lox on the 14th of March 2017:
Northzor u where admin on this same site and u where banned for using 333 fps? DAFUQ? It's like corrupted police officer 0who was cought judge some other police officer who is maybe taking bribe? (but nobody has any evidence)

I was what? I was never an admin on CG, neither have I ever been banned.
Downvote
6 wks ago
NL
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from zmajo+ on the 14th of March 2017:
Quote from bluEz on the 14th of March 2017:
SPOILER: Click to view

Please, if you have no idea what's going with madara, then don't respond, things we're made clear to him and he understood the decisions made. Decks is on a whole new level of madara's current skill-level (not being disrespectful to him but it's just true). Also I've played with both robberd and decks as you know and I can safely say robberd did as much "dodgy" stuff as decks does, the only difference is, things decks do are under a magnifying glass since he's obviously not liked by everyone in this community.

To tell me not to reply is bullshit. I am simply stating my opinion according to the situation. I'm not asking you to agree with it. I'm sure you guys had your reasons and that's totally fine for me. I already said ROBBERd did as much dodgy stuff as Decks, but Decks does it more consistently than him, and according to me that has his reasons.

I understand the focus lies on him more, because of his behavior, but that is something entirely his own fault. For example, it is also my own fault that many people don't like me either. Except I put away this toxicity some time ago.

I'm confused you're so heavily defending him when there shouldn't be a need to if this is all legit. Also, nothing like you to agreeing with this kind of behavior, but then again, haven't spoken to you a long time.

Your opinion has less value then a toilet seat, plx crawl back into your earrings .
How can you start talking about peaks while you never even reached academy skill, playing alongside cheaters , and now you think your opinion is of any value ......

The difference between decks and others is he actually performs on lan, while the rest of you are all talk .
He can be a dick i agree but its an online game fools stop being offended by fking online flame cause thats the only reason your all calling him to be banned.

In the entire video there is 1 questionable shot, completely not enough to ban the guy so safe yourselfs the shame and try to beat him instead of crying

Edited once, 14/3/17 - 6:50pm.
Downvote
6 wks ago
DE
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
81%
Quote from cHoObiE3 on the 14th of March 2017:
Quote from zABZRWx- on the 13th of March 2017:
yes they won vs me in semi final or final eseries and if you want i can show you something in a vod in youtube that shows exactly that stormy was cheating

the possible cheat was red dots, the people who died early in the round so they could call in hungarian (language no one would understand) ---> froz & choobie's hypothesis

But that's an other story

Yeah I remember we mentioned this was a possibility __if__ they actually had some red dot hack, but I never came out and said he or they cheated and froz definitely didn't. I defended ANEXIS way too many times to count lol

All their "famous" comebacks become very obvious when you learn that they disconnected and watched demos in timeouts (with red dots on). I think that's actually very smart. People just severely disliked them because they were Hungarian and on top - but then if you look at the quality of teams when they were #1... well, there wasn't much competition?
Back then i was one of the fews to blame them openly. There was a red dot cheat i can 100% confirm bevause there was ppl in my team using it. And at the exact point it got detected by esl wire and rest anexis went inactive. Yes that could be coincidence but im very sure they used it atleast online probably even offline
Downvote
6 wks ago
SI
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
79%
This thread confirmes, that this site is still mostly used by sad retarded people arguing and flaming online, while being silent when they meet offline.

Also decks is cheating.
Downvote
6 wks ago
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
80%
Quote from celezi on the 14th of March 2017:
This thread confirmes, that this site is still mostly used by sad retarded people arguing and flaming online, while being silent when they meet offline.

Also decks is cheating.
WHAT
Downvote
6 wks ago
SE
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
79%
I dont get why you people argue. He isn't banned yet and you accuse him of cheating.

He is innocent until proven guilty. Until then play the game, don't play against his team (the choice is always yours you retards) or shut the fuck up.

I'm not defending decks in any way as I think hes a total dickbag but people seem to forget that this thread was started by a guy that is banned for cheating and now wants revenge because he got raped in a game that came out 10 years ago. I mean I know this game like the back of my hand. Predictions are easy these days.

All of you are sad as fuck. but keep it up. its entertaining <3
Downvote
6 wks ago
SI
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
Quote from celezi on the 14th of March 2017:

Also decks is cheating.
Funny that this words comes out from you, since you flamed and threatened me and my team multiple times for no particular reason from the start.
Downvote
6 wks ago
SE
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
79%
Quote from northzor on the 14th of March 2017:

you were banned for 333 back in the tek9 days. Dont deny it
Downvote
6 wks ago
DE
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
82%
In my Opinion a few shots are obvious and i thought a long time he is cheating.
And if i remember right, he didnt performed well on lan as he did online.
But everyone has a game where he is more obvious than in other so i think this isnt enough stuff for a ban ofc.
Downvote
6 wks ago
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
82%
Quote from lennzy on the 14th of March 2017:

you were banned for 333 back in the tek9 days. Dont deny it

I was never banned for 333 fps or anything else related to scripts or cheats because I have never used them. Few retards however seem to fail to understand that you can toggle 333fps for a brief moment with a side effect of a blurry screen and horrible noise to get out of balcony jump on backlot. Now it's up to you if you want to associate yourself with such people))
Downvote
6 wks ago
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
If you actually think we can't go there because we don't have money because of the timestamps, you surely are as retarded as you sound.

That must be why you flooded half of Netherlands with your tears complaining about this the other day then.

Confirmed, retarded.
You can't even provide a decent comeback because you know I am right.

Do not worry, you can always ask you mommy/daddy for more money)))))

Proper comeback? you want me to post my bank balance here or what, there's no need in responding to this since it makes absolutely no sense to do so, since the topic is irrelevant. But hey if you will like you won this online "battle" congratulations.
Downvote
6 wks ago
SE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
80%
Quote from izuu on the 13th of March 2017:
Maybe he just lifts his mouse a lot?
/closed
Downvote
6 wks ago
meddings^1?

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 3 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
305 Votes