? Sign Up!
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from GoTTiii on the 17th of March 2017:
Quote from fURBYx on the 17th of March 2017:
Admins who doesn't reply to tickets, not even after 8 days should be demoted; sickness it is. It's just rude not to answer and don't tell me you did it to nobody, why did people answer Mason his ticket then for example?
Users which are banned for cheats / macros should not be allowed to post on forums because it only causes drama and won't help anyone.
Bullshit, a match ban shouldn't affect the player in any way on the forum to express his opinions on subjects, so please go back to your cave.

Quote from syed on the 17th of March 2017:
does cgac catch those who configure macro from gaming mouse softwares? like steelseries/logitech etc...
and 3 months ban for macro? :o
Probably not from all, but no way to prove it either way. I am fine with the 3 months ban, simply good for those who use it in-game, but I didn't use it. Prob left on after bro's played ark (they most likely configure the autoclicker on the numpads tho) and got banned for it cause cgac detected it while running. But I want to know if the program can actually see if I pressed those 'macro's' to use it in the game.. Probably not, so I serve my time and come back after.
Downvote
11 days ago
"Friends" bring out the best in you, where others do not bother to search for. Evolve: Leg3nd Overwolf = fURBYx
SI
using Firefox 50.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from GoTTiii on the 17th of March 2017:
Admins who doesn't reply to tickets, not even after 8 days should be demoted; sickness it is. It's just rude not to answer and don't tell me you did it to nobody, why did people answer Mason his ticket then for example?
Users which are banned for cheats / macros should not be allowed to post on forums because it only causes drama and won't help anyone.
Bullshit, a match ban shouldn't affect the player in any way on the forum to express his opinions on subjects, so please go back to your cave.

Quote from syed on the 17th of March 2017:
does cgac catch those who configure macro from gaming mouse softwares? like steelseries/logitech etc...
and 3 months ban for macro? :o
Probably not from all, but no way to prove it either way. I am fine with the 3 months ban, simply good for those who use it in-game, but I didn't use it. Prob left on after bro's played ark (they most likely configure the autoclicker on the numpads tho) and got banned for it cause cgac detected it while running. But I want to know if the program can actually see if I pressed those 'macro's' to use it in the game.. Probably not, so I serve my time and come back after.

it was probably your step sisters gold fish
Downvote
11 days ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
17%
Hello, I just came here to read the comments, it was fun
Downvote
7 days ago