EU
PC
OP
HU
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 7
Hi!

I'm quite sad, because i saw more live cams today than matches. owex - GRS finished quite fast and we cant see other matches which are probably more tense.

What is your opinion about this? Bbout 900 ppl wathed the stream which is quite awesome and now it dropped fast.

Please guys! Show us something, because it's getting boring.

Regards,
imroc
Downvote
5 months ago
BA
Rep:
85%
Downvote
5 months ago
HU
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 3
Yesterday it was even worse, 8-10 hours of stream and like 1 hour gameplay
Downvote
5 months ago
TN
Rep:
85%
I think that it shouldl've been more streamers. Tbh rikkz can't alone stream every match, specially in Group stages. But yeah about the Play offs it's quite sad, we didn't see that much gameplay
Downvote
5 months ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
I didnt really follow the the stream but i assume that rikkz has less time to stream because he is an admin on the lan.

Just thinking out loud.
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
HU
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from head on the 5th of March 2017:
I didnt really follow the the stream but i assume that rikkz has less time to stream because he is an admin on the lan.

Just thinking out loud.

It's from the officiel LAN forum:

"Casters:
rikkz
Tigzzz"

Who is Tigzzz, and where is he?
Downvote
5 months ago
kjx
NL
Rep:
87%
I didn't follow the stream yesterday so i can't really comment about that but imo we should be happy that at least there is a stream with casters.
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Post Likes: 2
Quote from imroc on the 5th of March 2017:

Just thinking out loud.

"Casters:
rikkz
Tigzzz"

He was streaming several matches actually, if you were there you should have notice the difference between streamers right.

To be honest, your statement s**ks, you clearly had no clue how busy this guy actually was on this lan along with Tiggzz, so big tumbs up to them.
And he was not refusing anything, so how can you even have your topic called like this....

There were some issues before that made it impossible to stream matches. They could not talk or they were not having ingame sounds ... Before they came back they first fixed those issues. Than today he streamed a couple of matches but he couldn't stream everything. I know he streamed atleast 3/4 group matches in group C.

But besides that people seem to forget that these guys both do this in their free time while they could have been something else which would actually benefit themselves instead of us. I'm glad that they were here and casted this event.

Just my 2 cents, (and if you think you can do it better, please be our guest and caster on the next event.
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 9
Are you mentally challenged?

Rikkz comes to your CoD2 lan, gives up his time for a dead game, and you dare to make a thread like this?
How fucking disrespectful are you? He's sitting there, casting his heart out for a game that gives him no professional prospects and you're off making threads 'rikkz refusing streaming' because you feel like you haven't seen enough gametime

Fuck my life this community....

Sort yourself out and thank your lucky stars Rik is willing to do this because I don't see anyone else delivering the same quality as him and I sure as hell don't see you finding a replacement for him when he packs his bags because you're being a ungrateful prick.
Downvote
5 months ago
GB
Rep:
81%
Quote from dynz on the 6th of March 2017:

Rikkz comes to your CoD2 lan, gives up his time for a dead game, and you dare to make a thread like this?
How fucking disrespectful are you? He's sitting there, casting his heart out for a game that gives him no professional prospects and you're off making threads 'rikkz refusing streaming' because you feel like you haven't seen enough gametime

Sort yourself out and thank your lucky stars Rik is willing to do this because I don't see anyone else delivering the same quality as him and I sure as hell don't see you finding a replacement for him when he packs his bags because you're being a ungrateful prick.
Idd gj tigz and rik
Downvote
5 months ago
BA
Rep:
83%

Great post - sad and ungrateful community. Same thing is with myss. They've done great job for this game, but always they get only critics.
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
HU
Rep:
86%
Quote from Dutchboy on the 6th of March 2017:
Quote from imroc on the 5th of March 2017:

Just thinking out loud.

"Casters:
rikkz
Tigzzz"

He was streaming several matches actually, if you were there you should have notice the difference between streamers right.

To be honest, your statement s**ks, you clearly had no clue how busy this guy actually was on this lan along with Tiggzz, so big tumbs up to them.
And he was not refusing anything, so how can you even have your topic called like this....

There were some issues before that made it impossible to stream matches. They could not talk or they were not having ingame sounds ... Before they came back they first fixed those issues. Than today he streamed a couple of matches but he couldn't stream everything. I know he streamed atleast 3/4 group matches in group C.

But besides that people seem to forget that these guys both do this in their free time while they could have been something else which would actually benefit themselves instead of us. I'm glad that they were here and casted this event.

Just my 2 cents, (and if you think you can do it better, please be our guest and caster on the next event.

I don't want to do things better. But I did in at least 10 hungarian events. And thats enough for me.
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 4
Ohw my god, here we go again.

I wanted to wait till home, but ur effort to make urself look stupid is so good that I have to reply now. Anyways to get to the point:

We, as I can speak for myself and a lot of people that actually went to the LAN are getting sick of people like you who stick there nose into business that's not even yours. you didn't even go? How can you know what the situation was there? That's my first point.

Second, @rikkz and Tiggz didn't want to stream matches? Is this really your statement? So we get such a good casters known by the community all the way to Munich and you have the balls to say they didn't stream enough matches?

They had loads of pc problems on the first day and also admin duties. Also for them it's weekend off, so there is time to socialize. Today they streamed like 22 hours straight, don't you have any respect? We want them again on the next LAN, because they did a great job and people like you makes them feel like they didn't do anything lol

Come to the LAN next and say they are not doing there job if you have the balls.

Why are people like you in this community? critisizing everything, when you were not even there and then you even expect people to not get mad?

You sir are a gecci, the worst kind kurva anyad!

Cu next LAN Imroc?

Amen to this

Edited 3 times, last edited 6/3/17 - 11:14am.
Downvote
5 months ago
SE
Rep:
81%
I fail to understand why people cry about video games.

Please explain. i'm very curious.
Downvote
5 months ago
GB
Rep:
81%
Quote from lennzy on the 6th of March 2017:
I fail to understand why people cry about video games.

Please explain. i'm very curious.
Cod is life
Downvote
5 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players