EU
PC
Login  
z
NL
Rep:
84%
SPOILER: Click to view

Let me just scrape 2 dodgy moments of myself together, 2 videos in 10 years of playing this game, get the fuck away from this community you fucking rat, nobody liked you and nobody likes you, you're a disgrace to your mother and your transgender dad.

EDIT: Just watched the 2nd video; you do realise this cheating teammate of you killed ME and -> I <- called him sitting behind A bomb? use your fucking brain, oh wait you don't have one otherwise you would've won that game, but since youre so goddamn awful at this game, and have 0 gamesense you lost, fucking retard.
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
Rep:
84%
Lmfao the 3rd video, if you're actually being serious about this then it's proven you're braindead, all these videos, perfectly explainable situations, teammcomms, correct calm outplays, ur just shit bruv.
Downvote
3 months ago
IL
Rep:
85%
How the fuck can 2 players cheat in a team and still lose a match? I mean how untalented can a person be? Dude you need to quit life. You are so bad
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
Rep:
84%
Quote from darl1Ng on the 8th of March 2017:
How the fuck can 2 players cheat in a team and still lose a match? I mean how untalented can a person be? Dude you need to quit life. You are so bad

3 players.
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
vids....
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
Rep:
79%
I like this rage
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
Rep:
80%
first video is prettydodgy lol but rest isnt even close to dodgy

PS : yes decks i know im fat xd
Downvote
3 months ago
NO
Rep:
80%
CoD4 PUG Admin
Vids of decks can easily be explained, however the fact that you had 3 cheaters and still lost can't.
Downvote
3 months ago
GB
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
xD
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from ISNO on the 8th of March 2017:
I like this rage

No rage, just the truth xD
Downvote
3 months ago
GB
Rep:
81%
Quote from LeTdOwN~ on the 8th of March 2017:
Vids of decks can easily be explained, however the fact that you had 3 cheaters and still lost can't.
Doze dropping bombs , gl to legko and mitis good aks
Downvote
3 months ago
RU
Rep:
52%
Quote from bluEz on the 8th of March 2017:

Now because they made timestamps, we're not receiving the prizemoney from P2p and we're basically fucked because we wanted to use the prizemoney to book an hotel in Antwerp for the OOF5 lan (because the timestamps can take weeks apparently).

ohhhhhh, poor boys, I am very sorry for that....(kappa)
timestamps were made by me, not by them, kys

get the fuck away from this community you fucking rat, nobody liked you and nobody likes you, you're a disgrace to your mother and your transgender dad.

Just fuck off already and get a proper job(or pick up m1cha), if you can't book hotel for 1-2 days xD
ur mother could go sleep in garbage :))

I'm a disgrace to my mother and my transgender dad.

Downvote
3 months ago

Follow CG On:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 28 Hours! Congratulations , our May Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1675 Votes