EU
PC
z
OP
US
Rep:
41%
What's up everyone, I know sometimes it might be hard to fill in the spaces for the Pug System here it seems or you end up signing up and waiting a little bit. I have decided to take some time this week and set up a couple of public servers that will be all set up for pug play. I will also be setting up a MIRC channel with a pug bot in it with a couple of commands such as Join, Leave, Last, Team Speak.

It's pretty self explanatory. I'm a busy person so I would say this should all be set up by next weekend. If you guys are for this or have any other suggestion feel free to shoot it in a reply.

I will be taking sometime this week and setting up the IRC and getting the Bot worked out.

Good day to all
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Just out of curiosity, how do you think this is going to work?
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
77%
I like the initiative you are showing but I don't think it is a good idea to split up the PUG playerbase, it is already small to begin with.
Downvote
5 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Froster he is NA, he won't be doing this for EU
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from GoTTiii on the 1st of March 2017:
NA has 5 players??
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Quote from FrosteR on the 1st of March 2017:
Quote from GoTTiii on the 1st of March 2017:
NA has 5 players??
i bet they have 5+ , around 12 would be accurate !
Downvote
5 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Let them play with us? and get balanced server for stabled pings?
Downvote
5 months ago
DeM
RU
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
They can play
few days ago we played against this team
http://eu.cybergamer.com/team/240671/zackisanoob/
and they had ping 100-130 on germany server,i think its pretty good for them
(some my russian mates play with 160-200)
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
US
Rep:
41%
The NA scene is dead as fuck. It would be more of an idea to bring the side together. Public promod is still played and a lot of servers are full. The issues are people who don't want to sign up in CG to play in pugs because you have to be on a team and have matches played. Some people would just rather scrim and pug and no have any other things to relate to it. The community is small as balls. EU and everywhere else the game is still alive. I'm just looking to getting the community built again with the possibility of it being active again eventually. Im open to all suggestions.
Downvote
5 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Well don't you have admins on NA? They can enable ppl for PUGs without them having to play matches before.
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
US
Rep:
41%
Quote from GoTTiii on the 2nd of March 2017:
More

Admins won't do it.... Already asked in support with a ticket. If people join just for the pug services that shouldnt be a big deal.. People still have to register and it would maybe help build the NA division
Downvote
5 months ago
US
Rep:
62%
PC Platform Admin
They NA pug system is there sadly no one uses it. And anyone can use it, all the have to do is register. @Finney3 I just checked the support tickets and I did not see any from you.
Downvote
5 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players