Sponsors:
Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Never underrate a team, Winners are very sick.. Hope they can show it at lan aswel.
Downvote
4 wks ago
cu lan ;)
NL
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
82%
Quote from darl1Ng on the 20th of February 2017:
Let me get things straight. I am a troller but this time I will be serious.

Who ever thinks I'm thinking I'm the best and my team is the best that's not true.
I don't think we are the best in fact I see us as a team who needs tons of improvements.

nielsk or dynz said I think wapanda is bad or something I don't remember , Well I don't think wapanda is a bad team , In fact I think they are favored to win the lan.
So you got me wrong here. Anyways I still stand on this - nielsk you shouldn't disrespect me and my team in the forums saying we will be lucky if we pass the groups . I don't think you are in a position to say such thing. I am going for the experience to the lan , But I'm going to win as well. I'm not the nice guy who will respect you if you disrespect me directly.

And just in general . I don't think I'm the best I improve every single day and I learn as much as possible from players who are at a better position than me right now. I will leave it like that. You better watch out because team winners gonna surprise EVERYONE at lan .

Why am I not in the position to say anything like that? If you can't take comments like mine, don't troll yourself in the first place...

I think it's you disrespecting the other teams saying you are top 3 rather than me disrespecting you or your team by saying you're lucky to get out of the groups.

Actions speak louder than words so just show us what you've got in the 3 games you're going to play at LAN.
Downvote
4 wks ago
IL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from nielsk on the 21st of February 2017:
Quote from darl1Ng on the 20th of February 2017:
Let me get things straight. I am a troller but this time I will be serious.

Who ever thinks I'm thinking I'm the best and my team is the best that's not true.
I don't think we are the best in fact I see us as a team who needs tons of improvements.

nielsk or dynz said I think wapanda is bad or something I don't remember , Well I don't think wapanda is a bad team , In fact I think they are favored to win the lan.
So you got me wrong here. Anyways I still stand on this - nielsk you shouldn't disrespect me and my team in the forums saying we will be lucky if we pass the groups . I don't think you are in a position to say such thing. I am going for the experience to the lan , But I'm going to win as well. I'm not the nice guy who will respect you if you disrespect me directly.

And just in general . I don't think I'm the best I improve every single day and I learn as much as possible from players who are at a better position than me right now. I will leave it like that. You better watch out because team winners gonna surprise EVERYONE at lan .

Why am I not in the position to say anything like that? If you can't take comments like mine, don't troll yourself in the first place...

I think it's you disrespecting the other teams saying you are top 3 rather than me disrespecting you or your team by saying you're lucky to get out of the groups.

Actions speak louder than words so just show us what you've got in the 3 games you're going to play at LAN.

So you're claiming that you can foresee the outcome of each team in the upcoming lan?

Team Winners had(with warking and blbb)/ still have a big potential to reach the top with the right lineup but they never fulfilled their potential to the max. However, they can improve their perfomance by doing some intense grind and practice in the meantime before the lan takes place in April.

Stop being negative towards others, just try to act nice, respect and enjoy the company of eachother in this small community.
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
82%
I don't get it why you're telling me to behave while he is the one trolling 24/7 :') Again, if he can't take it, he shouldn't do it himself.

Still wishing you the best of luck, I just don't see it happening. I'm entitled to having my own opinion am I not? Deal with it
Downvote
4 wks ago
GB
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
76%
Pay expenses me and nathzn will go
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
88%
True , these guya are planning to attend an eu lan that costs them alot of money , maybe a lil respect instead of calling them retards and so on .. dumb fucks
Downvote
4 wks ago
FR
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
74%
Quote from MUSTAF1 on the 22nd of February 2017:
True , these guya are planning to attend an eu lan that costs them alot of money , maybe a lil respect instead of calling them retards and so on .. dumb fucks
Sure, they deserve respect, but giL is always trolling and talking shit to everyone and now he is pretending to be a victim because people talk back for once. That's a bit funny. If you can't handle trolls, don't troll yourself either!
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
88%
The people who are reacting cant handle a troll either , laughing at them they are paying so much to attend a lan in 2k17? you find this funny ? but they go to the lan themselves ???????
Your the same twat that he is attending a cod4 lan in 2k17 , your nothing different, i respect the fact they dont care bout the money and just wanna have a good time at the lan.

Give them the benefit of the doubt instead of bashing them in the ground.
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
IL
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
85%
Thank you chris.
I will just say it simple.

I don't care what people are thinking here.

We are attending this lan , And I'm not shy to say it , We are going for the win.

And if you are not down with it we got two words for you : SUCK IT ! .
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
IL
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
85%
Bump we can trial tonight.
Downvote
4 wks ago
FR
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
74%
Nvm misunderstood a post.

Edited once, 22/2/17 - 5:39pm.
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Erik niet zo boos jonge!
Downvote
4 wks ago
cu lan ;)
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%
U can try me if you want, played preinvite on thoose old days
Downvote
4 wks ago
FR
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
74%
Quote from K1NGSU on the 22nd of February 2017:
Erik niet zo boos jonge!
Verkeerd gelezen :DDD
Downvote
4 wks ago
DE
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
73%
Post Likes: 2
GL I guess.
Still won't believe gil is actually attending a LAN until I see him there though
Downvote
4 wks ago
x)