Login:
? Sign Up!
HU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from darl1Ng on the 20th of February 2017:
It ain't about ego. I just think its a huge disrespect in public to my team.
You beat us yup. You played better. There are 1.5 months till the lan and till then everything can change.
inb4 you get some private coded shit cheat that you'll use on lan too

if you'll even go to the lan ofc
nothing personal you but you were amongst the dodgiest players I've ever played
Downvote
4 wks ago
humanity will not be happy until the day the last aristocrat has been hung with the guts of the last priest
Lox
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
150 players playing cod4 p2p/cgo (probably less)
Cod4 is basc. dead game, and you are still rude to each other.
It's obvious that gill is troll, and i dont even like him, but it's clear that he is trolling u and flaming u beacuse of your ego.

When u see this thread, and thread with gotti (who is btw admin) laming micha/mixer and company beacuse of few minutes it's just sad.
And on everyother forum post there is FrosteR who is acting like a big pappa to everybody.

Never seen community like this in any game. No support at all.
U deserve respect gill, ofek and knighty your avio ticket cost 1000€ and u paid it to hang with each other and to play dead game u love. It's pointless to argue with some people.
I didnt like u until i saw you paid lan.

GL guys.
Downvote
4 wks ago
CY
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
Quote from Lox on the 20th of February 2017:
It's obvious that gill is troll, and i dont even like him, but it's clear that he is trolling u and flaming u beacuse of your ego.

When u see this thread, and thread with gotti (who is btw admin) laming micha/mixer and company beacuse of few minutes it's just sad.
And on everyother forum post there is FrosteR who is acting like a big pappa to everybody.

U deserve respect gill, ofek and knighty your avio ticket cost 1000€ and u paid it to hang with each other and to play dead game u love. It's pointless to argue with some people.

GL guys.
u said exactly what i had in my mind lox. ty
Downvote
4 wks ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%

GL guys.

that pretty much summs up the whole community here. Cod4 players= toxic retards
Downvote
4 wks ago
"You can attempt 360 noscopes for the rest of your life, but you can't 360 noscope yourself into a good person."?
PL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%

GL guys.

damn thats so true lox for president
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
SPOILER: Click to view

Not trying to offend anyone but spending €1000,- on tickets to attend a dead game doesn't suddenly make you not a retard anymore though, if you like to 'troll' on forums, be a big boy too and get ready to cash in the flame that comes forward with being a 'troll'

Best of luck though boys
Downvote
4 wks ago
GB
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
Lets stick to the topic plz. GL again
Downvote
4 wks ago
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%

GL guys.
lol wtf do I have to do with anything? I simply asked what happened to the team not sure what your problem is with me.. and you are talking about a toxic community while you single me out for absolutely no reason. Nice one, but you are part of the problem like this. If anything I gave back more to the community than you ever did.

Edited once, 20/2/17 - 8:55pm.
Downvote
4 wks ago
SE
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
79%
#bigpappafroster make it trending bois
Downvote
4 wks ago
meddings^1?
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
Quote from mofFeRz' on the 20th of February 2017:
I'm not even sure what it means but sure :D:D:D
Downvote
4 wks ago
GB
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%
Quote from mofFeRz' on the 20th of February 2017:
virgin
Downvote
4 wks ago
You Dont Send Sheep To Kill a Wolf
Lox
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
Quote from FrosteR on the 20th of February 2017:

GL guys.
lol wtf do I have to do with anything? I simply asked what happened to the team not sure what your problem is with me.. and you are talking about a toxic community while you single me out for absolutely no reason. Nice one, but you are part of the problem like this. If anything I gave back more to the community than you ever did.

i'm not gonna argue with u on this thread.
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
IL
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
85%
Let me get things straight. I am a troller but this time I will be serious.

Who ever thinks I'm thinking I'm the best and my team is the best that's not true.
I don't think we are the best in fact I see us as a team who needs tons of improvements.

nielsk or dynz said I think wapanda is bad or something I don't remember , Well I don't think wapanda is a bad team , In fact I think they are favored to win the lan.
So you got me wrong here. Anyways I still stand on this - nielsk you shouldn't disrespect me and my team in the forums saying we will be lucky if we pass the groups . I don't think you are in a position to say such thing. I am going for the experience to the lan , But I'm going to win as well. I'm not the nice guy who will respect you if you disrespect me directly.

And just in general . I don't think I'm the best I improve every single day and I learn as much as possible from players who are at a better position than me right now. I will leave it like that. You better watch out because team winners gonna surprise EVERYONE at lan .
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
80%
haha
Downvote
4 wks ago
SK
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%
Stop being so disrespectful to any team. Many times we underestimated teams considered as bad @ LAN and even those teams were able to win many rounds or take it to overtime. I think most of the matches will be very close in group stage as the matches are BO1 and as many of us know, everything may happen there.
Downvote
4 wks ago