EU
PC
z
OP
DE
Rep:
64%
If I told you really I'm not a hacker. Froster made it all so high just because he was a bit on Lans and means he would see if one hack needs you do not ban people. The mail from Froster about me is nothing. Froster is in my eyes a stupid. He makes only the community broken and impresses others just as with his insulting.

Mtv is also offended as a hacker. And what does not happen. He's clean everywhere like me. Have no ESL ban have no Cybergamer ban by the Anticheat.

Not quite alone, the community that I am banned. And if you think I'm a RUSSE. I am German have a german FACEBOOK profile. Ridiculous that the admins think I would be a russe. I wanted to show it in the support ticket but as always the ADMINS are corrupt and block everything. Admins are there to find solutions.

From you here in the community comes only hacks OBV blah blah blah. Just because a player is better than you just howling around. The community is real at the ass. He has finally shown you with his video the impossible things are possible. The same is true for me. I dont hack. This is all of the community's fault. And the horny admins always jump on it. Just because players complain, because one is better than she is flown with the same cheating cheater BAN inc .... bla bla blaa

You also have good moments, good days and no one complains about you hacking. You can not even keep your rules in the AGBS. Well I do not care I can live with my Ban. 85% of all banned players were done by intimidating the admins. And the rest by the anti-cheat tool
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 2
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
Rep:
81%
thanks for the free cancer I got from your english, was a nice read.
Downvote
5 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 4
Your cheating was 100% proven. Mtys vods just look weird. Stop trying kiddo.
Downvote
5 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players