Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
OP
US
using Firefox 51.0
Rep:
35%
So in America this game is dead! Well I'm looking to get back into the competitive side of things again. I'm a old washed up Cal-Main and Cevo-P Player that is looking for the same caliber players to join the team. I would like to have a total of 6 players for this team.

Post your information and let's get a team together!
Downvote
5 wks ago
US
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
56%
Hey, welcome back. My name is DeMonDoS, Im one of the cod4 admins for CG NA. I don't have time to play anymore, but I sometimes I play on wekends. Glad to see an NA player coming back to the game. Even though the CG NA comunity is no active right now you can find us @ na.cybergamer.com.
I im hoping that me and the other admins in the NA side of CG we'll be able to organize more CUPS like we did last year.

I wish I had time to join your team, but kinda too busy at the moment. Add me on steam demondos99, every time I play I usually pug or scrim with my NA friends.

Edited twice, last edited 17/2/17 - 9:10pm.
Downvote
5 wks ago
OP
US
using Firefox 51.0
Rep:
35%
Demondos, I remember you from OGH or OHG something like that I think. I have seen you around. Yeah the NA scene is dead but thanks for the looks. I'll add you on steam and maybe we can get some mixes going.
Downvote
5 wks ago
US
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
56%
Post Likes: 1
Yes sir! Im one of the owners of OhG, happy to hear from you :). I will add you on steam as soon as I get the chance. For sure we can get some mixes going on :).
Downvote
4 wks ago