Rep:
81%
Quote from FrosteR on the 18th of February 2017:
Quote from cryzrr on the 17th of February 2017:
Quote from FrosteR on the 17th of February 2017:
Quote from Splix on the 17th of February 2017:
Quote from Mty &lt;3 on the 17th of February 2017:
Hello,

I was thinking about writing something in my defence, but what I see is there're many opinions or many players with such freedom to give their opinion, and it's really sad that you have to accuse me of hacking. It looks like I have still to deal with this after my long time in cod4.

I'm sorry that some players just found their way to write some shit about me when the chance appears, referred to Vanir which shares a 2013 bustmovie, but forgets to include my counter-bustmovie, which was accepted in its time when the dispute was cancelled.

It looks like some of you guys, writing in this topic, don't like me at all and I'd like to know if there's any decent reason for that, because this is not respectful. Anyway, thanks to those guys who wasted some time defending myself by objective opinions. I just play this game, a long time already, and I try not to lead individual offences to you, so I demand the same treat with me, I'm not a toxic player.

Nevertheless, some players may show their real face in these threads, so it's good I can know them in order not to loose my time with silly discussions. End of the opinion.

I'm right about mty. He is not a hacker. From you here in the community comes only hacks OBV blah blah blah. Just because a player is better than you just howling around. The community is real at the ass. He has finally shown you with his video the impossible things are possible. The same is true for me. I dont hack. This is all of the community's fault. And the horny admins always jump on it. Just because players complain, because one is better than she is flown with the same cheating cheater BAN inc .... bla bla blaa

You also have good moments, good days and no one complains about you hacking. You can not even keep your rules in the AGBS. Well I do not care I can live with my Ban. 85% of all banned players were done by intimidating the admins. And the rest by the anti-cheat tool
You admitted that you used a privately coded aim assist on teamspeak last time I talked to you lmfao, stfu idiot.

Nice attitude. Looks like a mature behaviour.
Not sure why you are defending splix or flaming me, stay out of it if you don't even know what happened.

I dont defend Splix, im telling you that your attitude is bad. No flame, just keep polite man. Are you offline as brave as you are online? Its gonna be a hard life in this case.
And btw: the privately coded aim assist of Splix is not the topic of this thread. So listen to your self and stay in topic. Or better: keep out here, you already told us your opinion.

Thanks
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
75%
Quote from cryzrr on the 18th of February 2017:
Quote from FrosteR on the 18th of February 2017:
Quote from cryzrr on the 17th of February 2017:
Quote from FrosteR on the 17th of February 2017:
Quote from Splix on the 17th of February 2017:
Quote from Mty &lt;3 on the 17th of February 2017:
Hello,

I was thinking about writing something in my defence, but what I see is there're many opinions or many players with such freedom to give their opinion, and it's really sad that you have to accuse me of hacking. It looks like I have still to deal with this after my long time in cod4.

I'm sorry that some players just found their way to write some shit about me when the chance appears, referred to Vanir which shares a 2013 bustmovie, but forgets to include my counter-bustmovie, which was accepted in its time when the dispute was cancelled.

It looks like some of you guys, writing in this topic, don't like me at all and I'd like to know if there's any decent reason for that, because this is not respectful. Anyway, thanks to those guys who wasted some time defending myself by objective opinions. I just play this game, a long time already, and I try not to lead individual offences to you, so I demand the same treat with me, I'm not a toxic player.

Nevertheless, some players may show their real face in these threads, so it's good I can know them in order not to loose my time with silly discussions. End of the opinion.

I'm right about mty. He is not a hacker. From you here in the community comes only hacks OBV blah blah blah. Just because a player is better than you just howling around. The community is real at the ass. He has finally shown you with his video the impossible things are possible. The same is true for me. I dont hack. This is all of the community's fault. And the horny admins always jump on it. Just because players complain, because one is better than she is flown with the same cheating cheater BAN inc .... bla bla blaa

You also have good moments, good days and no one complains about you hacking. You can not even keep your rules in the AGBS. Well I do not care I can live with my Ban. 85% of all banned players were done by intimidating the admins. And the rest by the anti-cheat tool
You admitted that you used a privately coded aim assist on teamspeak last time I talked to you lmfao, stfu idiot.

Nice attitude. Looks like a mature behaviour.
Not sure why you are defending splix or flaming me, stay out of it if you don't even know what happened.

I dont defend Splix, im telling you that your attitude is bad. No flame, just keep polite man. Are you offline as brave as you are online? Its gonna be a hard life in this case.
And btw: the privately coded aim assist of Splix is not the topic of this thread. So listen to your self and stay in topic. Or better: keep out here, you already told us your opinion.

Thanks
Maybe you should read splix' posts about me first before you get involved in an argument that doesn't concern you at all He's just mad that he got caught hacking and that I was the one who bothered to find proof while everyone know he was hacking.

Hint: http://eu.cybergamer.com/forums/thread/606916/Same-situation-with-mty-as-with-me.-Whats-just-going-on-with-the-community.-Can-not-even-create-support-tickets/

Edited twice, last edited 18/2/17 - 7:49pm.
Downvote
2 months ago
RO
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
81%
Mty is just good, fucking face it.
Downvote
1 month ago
DE
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
83%
After playing a bit with this Mty<3 (EhmTeaEye) I have created a new Bustmovie that will finally proof his guilty for all time. Watch and enjoy!

Edited once, 16/3/17 - 10:07am.
Downvote
6 wks ago
PL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
83%
stop bumping this thread thx
Downvote
6 wks ago
DE
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
83%
Quote from r!V!AZADOR on the 16th of March 2017:
stop bumping this thread thx
You think you are clever?
Downvote
6 wks ago
DE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
82%
where those wired germans come from?
Downvote
2 wks ago
"Many Worlds in One..." (c)Alex Vilenkin
DE
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
73%
was cheating back in 2013, prolly still doing it today.
Downvote
2 wks ago

Follow CG On:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 6 Hours! WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
445 Votes