OP
DE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 2
Hi guys,

at the moment we're looking for a bit of support in some areas, so please feel free to apply for either role here:

http://eu.cybergamer.com/staffapplication/

Demo Reviewer:

A demo reviewer needs to be able to judge on critical situations provided via timestamps by the community. You have to work in a team to determine the verdict if a player is cheating or not. We have a specific way of working through the timestamps so you need to be able to follow instructions and fulfill what is asked by you.
Also fully privacy of users information (who timestamped who and who voted what) needs to be fully enclosed.
An active demo reviewer is the best spot to advertise yourself for a vacant admin position if any will ever come up.

Media / Content Staff:

We need some banners and designs for certain topics, we're also thinking about offering a logo service for P2P teams. Photoshop or similar tools should be known to you. Good work will be rewarded with CG premium.

Streamer / Caster:

We want to build a team of streamers and casters to cover as many P2P and cup matches as possible. Preferable we're looking for ppl who can stream and cast, proper English is a must (you've heard my English casting this is the minimum requirement).
If there are individuals out there who either want to only STREAM because they are to shy to cast, it's as good to apply as a caster who can't stream because he doesn't have the internet connection or the PC to go with it.
Please use the "Media / Content / News Team" application to apply here.

PUG Admin

Help us to bring order back to PUGs. We've just started to rebuilt PUGs and we need active PUG players to give us feedback and to sort out user concerns as match results or reports of individual players. We also want PUG admins to go ahead with a positive attitude and be the first to follow the rules and treat others with respect.

For all these roles there are certain requirements in which case we instantly deny the application:

- Attitude towards other users
- No cheating history
- Activity as a player

You want to be a part of the solution and not only cry abuse and ask for changes? Then apply now!

Please give us a few days to gather all applications and then decide who we can give a chance to be part of something bigger.

I hope we can work together as a community to bring some light back into our beloved game.

Thanks and regards. Your admin team

GoTTi, vod, shly and Marc
Downvote
2 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU PC Moderator
  • EU PC CoD4 Admin
IL
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
83%
gl, what about a movie crew?
Downvote
2 months ago
OP
DE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Quote from blbb :> on the 14th of February 2017:
I think movies are more about the community so I'm happy to see how it works right now with your frags of the months. I wouldn't know how CG could assist a movie crew, in the end it would come down to individuals posting in forums and asking for demos + working on it.
I'd rather have the credit towards the movie maker than to CG.

But yeah, if somebody is keen to make movies (like recap for p2p season playoffs or teasers) for CG then feel free to hit apply. I'm always filled with ideas but lack the talent / time to do it all.
Downvote
2 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU PC Moderator
  • EU PC CoD4 Admin
MARC buried a post by sjappiii. Show
GB
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
81%
Larry legend for pug admin
Downvote
2 months ago
You Dont Send Sheep To Kill a Wolf
NL
using Gecko
Rep:
85%
Who is missing?
Downvote
2 months ago
cu lan ;)
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
@COMEDYkkkk for pug admin
Downvote
2 months ago
UA
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
Hope to see in demoreviwer not 13 y/o mad kids which not even understand how to play this game and not some rage downer like *** which blame everyone who outplayed him. Thanks <3
Downvote
2 months ago
GB
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
EU News Writer
Quote from MitiS on the 14th of February 2017:
Hope to see in demoreviwer not 13 y/o mad kids which not even understand how to play this game and not some rage downer like *** which blame everyone who outplayed him. Thanks <3

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Downvote
2 months ago
DE
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
74%
my ban finger is tingling reading about this x)
Not sure though if I'd be active enough or had the time to do this so gl finding someone!
Downvote
2 months ago
x)
NL
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
82%
@FK1NGOD for pug admin
Downvote
2 months ago
SE
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
79%
Quote from blbb :&gt; on the 14th of February 2017:

They tried it before and it didnt work. Dont see how it works now with like 3 active "moviemakers" left
Downvote
2 months ago
SI
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from GoTTiii on the 14th of February 2017:
Streamer / Caster:
@kesoo @macc
Downvote
2 months ago
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
78%
I'm applying for Media/Content Staff.

I can do awesome stuff with pen/cil and edit it in CS6 like logos, banners and other designs.

I'm good with CS6, but I can also help with C, C++, HTML5 and CSS3 if it's gonna be necessary.

You can check my work here: https://lukaa00.imgur.com/

Those are the only pictures I could find on this PC since I used to do it on my laptop.
All of them are made for fun or because I had nothing better to do in my spare time.
Downvote
2 months ago
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
81%
I can stream
Downvote
2 months ago
"You can attempt 360 noscopes for the rest of your life, but you can't 360 noscope yourself into a good person."?

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 5 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
150 Votes