all working after update

ASUS M5A99X EVO R 2.0
Downvote
6 wks ago
PL
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
74%
i have all the time updating and not working ....

http://imgur.com/OBd78Lg

Edited twice, last edited 13/2/17 - 10:57pm.
Downvote
6 wks ago
COD1 TEAMS 2005 - UPS ( cOw. , marikkk , joker , tiktak , f0rem ) 2005 - Fragnatic ( goRn , tiktak , berNy , falA ) COD2 TEAMS dHARD : 2007 Pabe Red Andy endriu tiktak COD4 TEAMS 2008 2010 LAN APOPX (scerry, gorn, tiktak, berny, lexus) 2011 LAN Gameburg Team.CoD4: Bart?omiej „bOONZj3” Dró?d? Wojciech „WOJTEK” Pi?tkowski Jakub „RICHTER” R?bacz Damian „rosik” Rosa Micha? „tiktak” Westfal SATIVA 2011 Bart?omiej „bOONZj3” Dró?dz Wojciech „Andy” Pi?tkowski Jakub „RICHTER” R?bacz Damian „rosik” Rosa Micha? „tiktak” Westfal LANS COD2 & COD4 Mania Grania Poznan SD 5vs5 with dHARD CoD2 2008 KHAOTIC COD4 LAN 2010 KHAOTIC TOLMOCKO COD4 LAN 2011 Khaotic #3 Reda 2011 COD4 LAN
OP
DE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Quote from GoTTiii on the 13th of February 2017:
Quote from Nedlog on the 13th of February 2017:
@GoTTiii uninstalling, rebooting, installing didnt work
Are your windows updates up-to-date?
i updated my windows 7 and tried again...still the same problem
Downvote
6 wks ago
DE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Usual issues are with anti virus applications who block the process of CGAC as it "enteres your PC". Try disabling any AV during the installation, there is also an issue with ASUS boards as far as I heard. You simply need to uninstall the ASUS "suite" or something, try uninstalling this if you have it.
Downvote
6 wks ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU PC Moderator
  • EU PC CoD4 Admin
SI
using Firefox 50.0
Rep:
84%
Quote from head on the 13th of February 2017:
Its just a small bug fix actually, we already have all the passwords we need.
[/QUOTE]

u steal my cd key??
Downvote
6 wks ago
OP
DE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Quote from GoTTiii on the 14th of February 2017:
Usual issues are with anti virus applications who block the process of CGAC as it "enteres your PC". Try disabling any AV during the installation, there is also an issue with ASUS boards as far as I heard. You simply need to uninstall the ASUS "suite" or something, try uninstalling this if you have it.
I know that the AV could be a problem, this is not my first problem with CGAC. That's why i changed my AV previously to Kaspersky and after that all worked fine for me. And I had the AV and the windows firewall turned off like all the time when i run CGAC cause I know it could cause problems.
And i dont have an ASUS board.
Downvote
5 wks ago
SE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
Lel, someone using antivirus in 2k17
Downvote
5 wks ago
BE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Quote from Nedlog on the 15th of February 2017:
Quote from GoTTiii on the 14th of February 2017:
I know that the AV could be a problem, this is not my first problem with CGAC. That's why i changed my AV previously to Kaspersky and after that all worked fine for me. And I had the AV and the windows firewall turned off like all the time when i run CGAC cause I know it could cause problems.
And i dont have an ASUS board.
Kaspersky blocked cgac in the background, adding it to the whitelist did not help.
Downvote
5 wks ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU Head Admin
  • EU PC CoD2 Admin
OP
DE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Well i didnt have problems in the past with Kaspersky and CGAC, just saying.
The thing is it is working now i just tried again like the 50th time...it starts to repeat the download as always, then i canceled it and started the exe again and VOILA it's working.
WTF???
Kaspersky is on btw
Downvote
5 wks ago