Login  
z
OP
DE
Rep:
60%
Name: Markus Reinbold
Weapon(s): AK/SMG/Scope

I'm looking for a team to play CGo, maybe p2p and the Antwerp LAN, with.

Started playing again a month ago, so I'm not all too rusty with my aim! But I still need to re-learn all the smokes.

I'd rather join an English speaking team than a German one, because I only know the English callouts.

Available Mon, Wed, Fri 6:30pm and Sat, Sun after 1pm (might have a football match on one of these days)

If interested message me on CG or add me on Steam.

Regards,
kOBE

Edited twice, last edited 18/2/17 - 2:51pm.
Downvote
4 months ago
Wo0
DE
Rep:
79%
history or smth ?
Downvote
4 months ago
HU
Rep:
83%
Dont pay attention on the banned Wo0.
Good luck dude!
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
60%
I played in some ESL ladders, excello tournaments and xnc cups with some lesser known teams.

Thanks whadez
Downvote
4 months ago
Wo0
DE
Rep:
79%
haha whadez if u would ever attend to a lan, you could see that it makes no different this ban, its just for a bind that gave me no adventice, the ban wave disables all binds not only weapnext mate
maybe cu at OOF5 whadez or u dodge ?
Downvote
4 months ago
HU
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from Wo0 on the 13th of February 2017:
haha whadez if u would ever attend to a lan, you could see that it makes no different this ban, its just for a bind that gave me no adventice, the ban wave disables all binds not only weapnext mate
maybe cu at OOF5 whadez or u dodge ?
Some people earn MVP on LANs, you will earn Most Unvaluable Player, due to your no game sense, bottomfragging every game, having no calls, doing stupid ass stuffs, if you go to lan, I'll be sitting in my chair, eating popcorn, and laughing on you failing every single situation. :D:DD
SPOILER: Click to view
Downvote
4 months ago
Wo0
DE
Rep:
79%
you have no idea about lans, only playing online and think u are god, never lost to you and u dodge our matches every time, like i said lets see situation at antwerp lan and leggo mate <3
see u there i guess or u still wanna proof online ?
its a different to play some random cgos online or matches at lan but u will never unstand that as online hero :*
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
Rep:
78%
gl
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1
you have no idea about lans, only playing online and think u are god, never lost to you and u dodge our matches every time, like i said lets see situation at antwerp lan and leggo mate <3
its a different to play some random cgos online or matches at lan but u will never unstand that as online hero :*

YOu lost to Team Lekestue where whadez played with us
Downvote
4 months ago
HU
Rep:
83%
Quote from marvin_:D on the 14th of February 2017:

YOu lost to Team Lekestue where whadez played with us
The funny thing is, whenever he asked for 5v5, we didnt play because we had no players. But whatever, I've speaked with Wo0's head, probably opened his eyes, and from now on he is not going to act like one of the kids at a local kindergarden.
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
60%
this post shall be bumped
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
68%
gl
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
60%
thanks mate
Downvote
4 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our May Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1624 Votes